The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Pardew's favourite for the fulham job. :spit:

Lush  :lol:

Just seen this on bbc website:

And interestingly, only one club that has sacked their manager in October or November during the past decade has gone on to finish lower than their position at the time of the dismissal - West Brom last season.

;D

Santiago Solari appointed new Real Madrid manager.

Until the season end?

Spanish rules are that a caretaker can only be in post for 2 weeks: you either give a contract until season end or make a full time appointment

Wow Ranieri is back huh? Cool. I like him. Funny guy.

He's a nice guy, but he won't succeed. This would have been a good appointment 10 years ago, but his performance in his recent jobs has been very underwhelming (although he did well at rich Monaco). The mess he made of the Greece job was pretty extraordinary.

They will be a shambles next season.

Claudio Ranieri appointed Leicester Boss, interesting to see how he does there, Certainly an improvement on Pearson

We both know he'll finish lower in the table than Pearson, though.

Totally smacks of owners who have the best intentions for the club by trying to emulate the likes of Southampton but this will fail miserably.

This is the opposite tbf, they hired young, progressive managers. Leicester have hired a past it old man who has let the game pass him by.

One of the most negative, overrated, dull, managers out there. How he keeps getting fairly decent jobs is beyond me.

Has managed a ridiculous number of quality clubs for being an odd little man. Goodbye Leicester.

:lol: Not a cat in hell's chance he'll see out the season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33513290

BBC Sport's Gary Lineker, a former Leicester striker, said of the appointment: "Claudio Ranieri? Really?" then "Claudio Ranieri is clearly experienced, but this is an uninspired choice by Leicester. It's amazing how the same old names keep getting a go on the managerial merry-go-round."

Ranieri's obviously a busted flush.

Seems like a pretty brilliant appointment to me. Just won the league with quite a similar club.

Obviously anyone has a difficult job on when they're in such a bad position, but I'd expect him to do pretty well assuming the players aren't as bad as they've looked so far.