The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Really hope Pochettino goes to Real Madrid, could see him taking Kane for mega money next summer. I want to see Spurs crash and burn.

Would Rafa be a Spurs target if this happens ?

I don’t think so. Would it really be bad if he took it anyway?

Absolutly not I'm in full crash and burn mode now in any case, I remember sitting in a the Wooky Hollow bar in Benidorm when we went down at Villa and I was gutted, I now welcome our Championship overlords.

I don’t think so. Would it really be bad if he took it anyway?

Absolutly not I'm in full crash and burn mode now in any case, I remember sitting in a the Wooky Hollow bar in Benidorm when we went down at Villa and I was gutted, I now welcome our Championship overlords.

Few would argue that we`re at the right level at the moment

I ended up getting a free ticket off my pal, and watched Leeds/Ipswich game other night.

Ipswich were AWFUL. So bad, was shocked tbh. Their sole tactic was their right back smashing it long into the channels.

They had nothing about them at all, not surprised Hurst been sacked. Woeful team.

I ended up getting a free ticket off my pal, and watched Leeds/Ipswich game other night.

Ipswich were AWFUL. So bad, was shocked tbh. Their sole tactic was their right back smashing it long into the channels.

They had nothing about them at all, not surprised Hurst been sacked. Woeful team.

They just need to play us to get some confidence back tbh

Such a strange appointment in the first place. He’s got absolutely nothing about him.

wasn't exactly given the best hand when they sell their top scorer for the 9 years and don't bother even trying to replace him and expect things just to work

Think Pochettino will be a lot more interested in the job this time around...Levy might fancy the compo money with this new stadium debt as well

I was just going to post this - his quotes yesterday sounds like he's mega peed off at Spurs!

If Real weren't willing to pay for Conte, why would they pay for Pochettino?

Pochettino would have to do without Ronaldo and a proper replacement, considering they are not spending much on the transfer market.