The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

FAIR is bust more or less aint it?

Kenny lad sounds ideal, need to fuck off the u21 manager n all if he hasn’t done one already.

I’ll be pissed if Kenny leaves Dundalk but he definitely deserves a chance, he’s worked wonders in the last 5 years.

He (Noel King) got a promotion within the FAI :lol:

Kenny lad sounds ideal, need to fuck off the u21 manager n all if he hasn’t done one already.

Noel King, the u21 manager left a few weeks ago. He was an utter clown. Other underage squads are actually doing pretty well lately

FAI finances are fine AFAIK although I presume the MON and Keane pay offs will be substantial

Noel King, the u21 manager left a few weeks ago. He was an utter clown. Other underage squads are actually doing pretty well lately

FAI finances are fine AFAIK although I presume the MON and Keane pay offs will be substantial

only made a 4m profit off the year we got to the euros and that was with the additional prize money etc and attendance has been way down lately at match's and I've heard a lot of tickets were given out for free out of those who did attend so with the MON etc pay off and the price of getting the next mudguard for Delaney who knows.

Seems to be between Mick and Kenny going by the bookies. Love Mick but I’ve changed my mind, would love Kenny to get a shot at it though I’d be happy with either

They tried that already with Brian Kerr and it didn’t work out.

The problems go way deeper than changing the manager around anyway, could stick Pep Guardiola there and it would still be total shite.

Delaney is a huge part of the problem, he has no vision. There’s money there that could be invested in grassroots football and try and set up a youth system for bringing players on.

Seems to be between Mick and Kenny going by the bookies. Love Mick but I’ve changed my mind, would love Kenny to get a shot at it though I’d be happy with either

They tried that already with Brian Kerr and it didn’t work out.

The problems go way deeper than changing the manager around anyway, could stick Pep Guardiola there and it would still be total shite.

Delaney is a huge part of the problem, he has no vision. There’s money there that could be invested in grassroots football and try and set up a youth system for bringing players on.

Well its a bit like we were with Pardew. Delaney/Ashley were the main problem but the manager could have done a lot better also. Also Kenny and Kerr are different blokes, you can't just say because it didn't work with Kerr that it won't work with Kenny

Good day for Dundalk.

boooooo. Maybe he can take the under 21 job............

In all seriousness happy enough with Mick McCarthy

He’s a better manager than Martin O’Neill for sure but this is a totally different setup to what he inherited first time round.

If he could convince Rice to declare it would be a great start, but that ship has probably long sailed..

Good day for Dundalk.

boooooo. Maybe he can take the under 21 job............

In all seriousness happy enough with Mick McCarthy

He’s a better manager than Martin O’Neill for sure but this is a totally different setup to what he inherited first time round.

If he could convince Rice to declare it would be a great start, but that ship has probably long sailed..

true very different to last time he took over but he's pretty good at getting teams to play above themselves compare ipswich this season; complete rubbish and bottom of the table to last season where they were mid-table and he had no investment whatsoever there.

There's a vague hope that maybe it was something Keane had done when Rice was in the squad for friendlies last summer so maybe now he'll be happy to come but that sounds ridiculous even to me. Just wish he'd declare for England already and get it over with rather than persist with this pointless jerking everyone around 

Weird if true

why would you ever tie yourself down to that? What is Mick is a fantastic success we make the euro's and get out of our group? He definitely going to leave then? Or Kenny is a complete disaster as the Under 21 manager never winning a game and manages to piss off everyone involved or something else like that. Very strange.

But hey on the bright side he's gone from Dundalk  :aww:

Weird if true

why would you ever tie yourself down to that? What is Mick is a fantastic success we make the euro's and get out of our group? He definitely going to leave then? Or Kenny is a complete disaster as the Under 21 manager never winning a game and manages to piss off everyone involved or something else like that. Very strange.

But hey on the bright side he's gone from Dundalk  :aww:

Delaney clearly wanted McCarthy, saw that there might be a bit of a backlash and now brings Kenny in giving him a massive wage increase on what he was on at Dundalk