The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Know a Norwich fan who's been whinging about him for months. It's certainly been building for a while down there and the Fulham game is their last chance of points this season, win it and they're safe, lose it and they're down.

As cliche as it sounds.. it's really not. Put in a good performance, add some nerves from a title challenging side and they can pick up points. Might just be one point but it can be done.

A shite manager who did a brilliant job at 2 of his 3 clubs.

I know, I know, he had a fantastic squad at Newcastle and that made the Championship very easy that he barely needed to come to work. Just like Harry Redknapp at QPR.

I don't give a f*** what he has done at other clubs. He was immense for us. 3rd only to KK and Sir Bobby for me as wor manager. Just like those two he was a man of integrity, a man of principle.

Agree with this 100%. Despite his shortcomings (of which, as a manager, there are clearly plenty) he was absolutely pivotal in us not sinking like a stone. Others played their part of course, but he was at the helm when it mattered.

Yet when Keegan walked on principle, Hughton, who knew exactly what the hell was going on at the club, jumped in his grave quicker than anyone.

Aye, Hughton was almost Machiavellian in the way he backstabbed his way to the top.  :undecided:

I don't give a f*** what he has done at other clubs. He was immense for us. 3rd only to KK and Sir Bobby for me as wor manager. Just like those two he was a man of integrity, a man of principle.

Agree with this 100%. Despite his shortcomings (of which, as a manager, there are clearly plenty) he was absolutely pivotal in us not sinking like a stone. Others played their part of course, but he was at the helm when it mattered.

Yet when Keegan walked on principle, Hughton, who knew exactly what the hell was going on at the club, jumped in his grave quicker than anyone.

Aye, Hughton was almost Machiavellian in the way he backstabbed his way to the top.  :undecided:

He didn't even backstab him man, he did it in front of his nose too.

http://www.espn.co.uk/PICTURES/CMS/17900/17991.2.jpg

Guest bimpy474

Hughton had us playing better football than f***ing pards imo..But now is not the time.

There's a wafer thin paper between the two, both are utter shyte.

Erm no.

Hughton had us playing better football than f***ing pards imo..But now is not the time.

Well, i'd rather eat Adriana Lima's shit than Whoopie Goldbergs!

I'd take the dignified and honest shyte over the classless spineless loose shyte any day.

Dear me.

Guest bimpy474

We not talking about personalities or who's the nicer guy. Strictly on coaching abilities, there's nothing between Pardew and CH.

Glad you cleared that up.

wow.  just ... no.

Guest bimpy474

At least we were looking to attack under Hughton.

Nonsense.

Dunno how we got those 100 points in the Championship like.