2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Listen, I don't want to wish bad upon anyone, but there is still hope that Shola tweaks something on Saturday against the USA. That is all.

Shola played an entire season with a broken hip. Limping around, picking up his cheques. Guy will be on the plane. :lol:

All of this Bosnia talk is really on paper, because they haven't accomplished anything whatsoever outside of these qualifiers in which they had a fairly simple group. It will be interesting to see how they perform at their first major tournament.

Felipao, please. Be very careful.

:lol:

If it depended on me I'd have both Nigeria and Bosnia going through. I always have to say that Mikel is a completely different player for the national team which I appreciate. I just think that with it being Bosnia's first World Cup, that they'll somehow finish 2nd in their group as they'll play with absolutely 0 pressure.

Don't know if it's been discussed but who are you guys putting money on (hypothetically or literally)  to be top goal scorer?

I'm thinking it's Messi's year!

Undecided on Higuain/Messi. Latter may just shade it as he takes the pels, etc. Could see them winning one or two.

Don't know if it's been discussed but who are you guys putting money on (hypothetically or literally)  to be top goal scorer?

I think Aguero or Higuain are more worth the money given they have are both closer to 20x the money while Messi is closer to 9x.

Think small money on players like Fred and Higuain might be worth it.

Undecided on Higuain/Messi. Latter may just shade it as he takes the pels, etc. Could see them winning one or two.

:thup:

Messi was playing much deeper and creating everything for Argentina with Di Maria yesterday. Palacios and Lavezzi had a huge amount of chances that they missed. Higuain won't miss those.

He only needs to score about 5 goals, and your group is an embarrassment, I know he's shite, but there's always a handful of shite strikers that do well at these tournaments. I might bump it to 500 e/w

He only needs to score about 5 goals, and your group is an embarrassment, I know he's s****, but there's always a handful of s**** strikers that do well at these tournaments. I might bump it to 500 e/w

I don't think our group is an embarrassment, I actually think we're not taking full points (a draw in the opener or against Mexico is very likely). I think Fred is a good bet because just like Higuain he knows how to score goals and everything. He's definitely not a shit player, just look at last Confed to see how he embarrassed some of the best defenders in the world. But I wouldn't lump huge money on someone that's injured constantly won't play 90minutes and doesn't take PK or FK. Small bet is definitely worth it though.

Immobile at 320/1!

Also got Reus at 80/1.

I guess.

I mean, where would Thomas Muller be without all those goals from free kicks and pens. And where would Miroslav Klose be if he didn't bend it like Beckham.

:lol:

Dick. I'm just saying, I mean you could put money on Muller then, since he has decent odds as well.

Immobile at 320/1!

Also got Reus at 80/1.

Will Immobile start? Balotelli would be a decent bet if it wasn't for that group.

I'm not betting against Klose. Guy will still be scoring goals for Germany well into his 40s. :lol:

And before the one-upper brigade arrives, yes, I know he probably won't start for them.