2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Only one contender for best kit

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/columnists/2010/3/19/1269013955333/Paul-Gascoigne-got-his-ch-002.jpg

Prefer this England-wise:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lza0e0rv6D1r77wx6.jpg

Always like the Argentina and Holland ones too, the Holland ones when the orange is mixed with black in particular.  And Brazil's are usually pretty cool of course.

Nah, go beat your lass some more, the '90 one is more iconic and better looking.

:lol: My lass is out.

90s more iconic for what happened while the team did while wearing it.  Better looking - not in my opinion but I usually think of whether it would work with jeans.

:scared:  Mexican player Luis Montes and Montolivo confirmed out of the World Cup both with leg fracture caused in todays friendlies.

It is no wonder all of these pre WC matches are ALWAYS complete rubbish. I cannot think of a worse time to catch an injury.

:scared:  Mexican player Luis Montes and Montolivo confirmed out of the World Cup both with leg fracture caused in todays friendlies.

It is no wonder all of these pre WC matches are ALWAYS complete rubbish. I cannot think of a worse time to catch an injury.

:thup: Usually they're more for fitness and tactics. That's why results never reflect how teams will do in the World Cup, both seemed very unlucky though, no dangerous tackles.

Was Montolivo due to start for Italy?

I think so, at least he's started all of their latest games so I'd imagine he would. Very bad break for Italy. Think Motta will probably start in his place now. De Rossi, Motta and Pirlo is a very defensive minded midfield though. Probably with Marchisio behind Balotelli and Rossi/Immobile if todays game is something to go by.

I think so, at least he's started all of their latest games so I'd imagine he would. Very bad break for Italy. Think Motta will probably start in his place now. De Rossi, Motta and Pirlo is a very defensive minded midfield though. Probably with Marchisio behind Balotelli and Rossi/Immobile if todays game is something to go by.

I still think Cassano should be starting, and Immobile was terrible today so you'd never know

I still think Cassano should be starting, and Immobile was terrible today so you'd never know

Forgot about Cassano. Actually any other player could start, only one I see as a guaranteed spot is Balo.

Anyone catch the world cup greatest goals program on BBC 3 tonight?  :anguish: Who the fuck was that knacker host? Had to turn it off after 5 minutes.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/01/sports/soccer/fixed-matches-cast-shadow-over-world-cup.html?smid=tw-bna&_r=2

Rather detailed and interesting New York Times report on match-fixing in the leadup to the 2010 World Cup, how it happened, how useless FIFA is in helping with this sort of thing, and how vulnerable certain federations are at this stage now in regards to this year's World Cup.

The second South African penalty in that Guatemala game is so bent it's not funny.

Guest neesy111

England band have been banned from the World Cup.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxpafdfEZ31rn95k2o1_250.gif