2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

He can be brilliant, can be awful. Is totally mental, the shame is he could be one of the very best but his attitude at times will stop him.

Don't rate Balotelli very highly tbh. Sure, a few moments of magic here and there, but not much else.

Aside from him always turning up for the big games? And scoring pretty much everywhere he goes?

Scoring everywhere he goes? Haven't seen his numbers, but I doubt it's very impressive.

20 in 33 for City 26 in 37 for Milan. I'd call that impressive

Not counting games from the bench? But, aye, much better than I expected.

Just the stats from soccer base so my sure. Still good though. I like him because he shows up in the big games, and that's a great quality to have

Genuine question, except the semi-final against Germany what big games have he shown up to? He's been hiding today, did hte same in the Euro finals, but can't really remember if he showed up on the big stage for City.

Scored twice for City against Man Utd in the 6-1 a couple of years back.

Don't rate Balotelli very highly tbh. Sure, a few moments of magic here and there, but not much else.

Aside from him always turning up for the big games? And scoring pretty much everywhere he goes?

Scoring everywhere he goes? Haven't seen his numbers, but I doubt it's very impressive.

Just the stats from soccer base so my sure. Still good though. I like him because he shows up in the big games, and that's a great quality to have

Genuine question, except the semi-final against Germany what big games have he shown up to? He's been hiding today, did hte same in the Euro finals, but can't really remember if he showed up on the big stage for City.

He's got great potential but he seems to be the type who will never fully realise it.

He's got great potential but he seems to be the type who will never fully realise it.

I don't deny that, but his record in big, clutch games is better than you'd think.