2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Both Toure's start. Bony dropped for Didier Drogba.

I have said this before, but who actually bites people? It is such a bizarre action to take at any time during life, never mind on a football pitch in front of  billion people. Throughout my life, I have encountered many tough, aggressive, and/or crazy people and not one of them has gone around ripping human flesh with their teeth. 

This guy is going around chewing on other players this is going to be a major ban. It is now the third time he has done this!

Could see this potentially including a club ban tbh. Think he's in real trouble.

A global ban is possible. Mputu received a 12 month one a while back.

Holy s*** :lol: "Tresor Mputu | TP Mazembe players aggressing an Ethiopian Referee (Kigali) "

:lol: Holy f***ing s*** how have I never seen that before?

The one boy did a flying kick to his chest and the other tried to stamp his head, I'm pretty sure. Mazembe are easily one of the strongest teams in Africa too with international players. Just madness.

Guest neesy111

Does anyone know what Tarabez said? Something  about morality or something?

10-20 posts down.

People going on about Suarez's will to win as though it bares any relevance. "That Hitler, cunt of a bloke, but you gotta admire him for sticking to his guns..."

Probably get a one-match ban and a two-week suspended sentence from accepting bribes from Fifa.

No faith in the game to enforce a just sanction.

People going on about Suarez's will to win as though it bares any relevance. "That Hitler, c*** of a bloke, but you gotta admire him for sticking to his guns..."

Probably get a one-match ban and a two-week suspended sentence from accepting bribes from Fifa.

No faith in the game to enforce a just sanction.

He will get a similar ban to Simunic at the least, imo.

Guest Geordiesned

Ah balls need Bony to bag a goal or 2 as got him to be Ivory Coast top scorer in an accumulator.

Guest palnese

You can now download the Ajax, Liverpool and Uruguay Suarez incidents. You might not have enough memory though cos it's 3 mega bites.

Suarez, man. Scum of the earth, he deserves a monumental ban - one never seen before! Who cares if he's a good player? He needs throwing out of our country, ideally into a tank of piranhas. Let's see who likes biting then.

You can now download the Ajax, Liverpool and Uruguay Suarez incidents. You might not have enough memory though cos it's 3 mega bites.

20 years ago, that joke would be right on the money.

Guest palnese

:anguish:

http://i.imgur.com/8P9eIcF.gif

I have said this before, but who actually bites people? It is such a bizarre action to take at any time during life, never mind on a football pitch in front of  billion people. Throughout my life, I have encountered many tough, aggressive, and/or crazy people and not one of them has gone around ripping human flesh with their teeth. 

It's infantile behavior. Babies do it to express extreme frustration, but unlike full grown men they lack other appropriate methods of expressing that emotion. An adult male should have the cognitive wherewithal to refrain from acting the infant who has been denied the teat.