2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Agree with that new mental lad about Cantona tbh. That bloke in the crowd was a prick.

Can someone please confirm the girl's age? I feel uncomfortable now.

About 15-19 just going by her face IMO

17 according to that link

Oh God ... Why is a girl her age at the World Cup anyway. Silly thing. Yum status revoked.

I blame the Lasses in football tops thread for this crap. It has really fired up my passions these last few weeks.

Hang on, you're repulsed NOW that someone has confirmed the girl is legal? :lol:

:lol:

Don't be disgusting.

Legal or not, 17 is much too young man!

I'm getting a lot of heat for this, but shouldn't that girl be in school, rather than leading men astray?

What age did you think she was? :lol:

No idea, in my state of lust I didn't even consider such details. Looking at her she looks like early 20s though.

Can someone please confirm the girl's age? I feel uncomfortable now.

About 15-19 just going by her face IMO

17 according to that link

Oh God ... Why is a girl her age at the World Cup anyway. Silly thing. Yum status revoked.

I blame the Lasses in football tops thread for this crap. It has really fired up my passions these last few weeks.

Hang on, you're repulsed NOW that someone has confirmed the girl is legal? :lol:

:lol:

Don't be disgusting.

Legal or not, 17 is much too young man!

I'm getting a lot of heat for this, but shouldn't that girl be in school, rather than leading men astray?

What age did you think she was? :lol:

No idea, in my state of lust I didn't even consider such details. Looking at her she looks like early 20s though.

:lol: She really doesn't

Guest firetotheworks

Nah, but the bloke was a racist, xenophobic prick which makes it more understandable. If Evra had knocked Suarez out most would call it fair game or understandable.

Asamoah Gyan threatens journalist after Ghana World Cup exit

The striker lost his temper in the wake of his side's defeat against Portugal and challenged a reporter to a fight in the mixed zone area

From Stefan Coerts in Brasilia

Ghana attacker Asamoah Gyan threatened to attack a journalist in the wake of his side's 2-1 World Cup defeat against Portugal at the Estadio Mane Garrincha on Thursday.

The Black Stars would have qualified for the round of 16 with a win over Paulo Bento's side, but Gyan's equaliser after John Boye's own goal was not enough as Cristiano Ronaldo eventually helped Portugal to the points, thus ending the Africans' World Cup dreams.

The entire Ghana squad refused to speak to the written press in the mixed zone after their early World Cup exit, leading to one journalist booing the players.

Gyan didn't take the jeers lightly and spoke out in anger, threatening to attack the aforementioned reporter. The Al Ain star had to be restrained by his team-mates before he was eventually ushered away to the waiting team-bus by his fellow Ghana internationals.

"It's part of the footballers' jobs to speak to reporters after the game," the journalist in question explained.

"It doesn't matter whether you win or lose. They all refused to speak and I booed them for that. I didn't say anything special, but the players - and Gyan in particular - reacted aggressively."

Preparations for Ghana's decisive match against Portugal were marred by a row over appearance fees, while Sulley Muntari and Kevin-Prince Boateng were sent home after attacking a team official and insulting head coach Kwesi Appiah respectively.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/3790/world-cup-2014/2014/06/26/4916963/-

Journalist sounds like an entitled twat tbf.

Nah, but the bloke was a racist, xenophobic prick which makes it more understandable. If Evra had knocked Suarez out most would call it fair game or understandable.

Nah it wouldn't be understandable. People are dicks all the time, you don't just get to knock them out for being dicks. There is a process in which to deal with such comments, and at no point does that process include kung-fu kicks or knocking people out.

Ghana man ... So disappointing. Why they won't just give these guys the money they agreed to before the tournament is beyond me.

Do all international players not get these payments from their FA?

After these two game's we only have 15 left :( Then it's time for :pards:

Then it's time for nothingness. There is no :pards:, there is no Premier League. There is just nothingness, other than a relaxing 2 years until another exciting international tournament kicks off.