2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Robben is the 3rd best player in the world

:lol:

Who is if he isn't?

Suarez.

How can you say that. He hasn't even played in the champions league yet while at his peak

He has man you dafty. At Ajax.

"while at his peak"

Guest firetotheworks

Robben is the 3rd best player in the world

:lol:

Who is if he isn't?

Suarez.

How can you say that. He hasn't even played in the champions league yet while at his peak

He has man you dafty. At Ajax.

"while at his peak"

Wey he will this season. Robben's mint but he's behind Suarez, Ibra and maybe, possibly Bale for me.

It's a penalty but it's theatrical as f*** from Robben.

Get in Cannavaro, finally someone sticking up for defenders.

:thup: he clearly exaggerated the contact but its a clear trip by Marquez. Anyway another close game as expected and once again i find myself feeling sorry for the loser.

Congrats to Holland for going through and a huge  :clap: to Mexico who like Chile have been tremendous value in this tournament.

Seriously, the pundits and commentators legitimising cheating. "Well, Robben had plenty of opportunities to go down previously...."

Fucking incredible.

STOP SAYING HE COULD HAVE GONE DOWN YOU THICK CUNTS.

It's a penalty but it's theatrical as f*** from Robben.

Get in Cannavaro, finally someone sticking up for defenders.

:thup: he clearly exaggerated the contact but its a clear trip by Marquez. Anyway another close game as expected and once again i find myself feeling sorry for the loser.

Congrats to Holland for going through and a huge  :clap: to Mexico who like Chile have been tremendous value in this tournament.

Agree with this...he also had other opportunities to go over and he didn't.

Guest firetotheworks

Could have gone down man.

The game is saturated with not just vindication but a vocalised, unabashed, enthusiastic preference for outright cheating. It's sickening.