2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I remember exactly what this feels like. :snod:

Must be class to be Costa Rican right now. Well, except for the fact that you live in Costa Rica.

Have you ever been? It's a paradise. Not the richest country, but it's fantastic IMO.

Must be class to be Costa Rican right now. Well, except for the fact that you live in Costa Rica.

Have you ever been? It's a paradise. Not the richest country, but it's fantastic IMO.

No. Also, I just wiki'd it and it turns out it's pretty rich too.

Never mind, they're superior in every way :lol:

Lovely place by all accounts.

:lol: Oldtype's dismissive ass.

Sorry, I fully admit to assuming that every Latin American country was shit to live in. :lol:

Especially on the Coast, I bet.

Sorry, I fully admit to assuming that every Latin American country was shit to live in. :lol:

:lol: Fucking guy.

With uninterrupted democracy dating back to at least 1948, the country is the most stable in the region.

Costa Rica stands as the most visited nation in the Central American region, with 2.2 million foreign visitors in 2011, followed by Panama with almost 1.5 million visitors.

The literacy rate in Costa Rica is 94.9%,[2] one of the highest in Latin America. When the army was abolished in 1949, it was said that the "army would be replaced with an army of teachers."[97] Elementary and high schools are found throughout the country in practically every community. Universal public education is guaranteed in the constitution.

According to the UNDP, in 2010 the life expectancy at birth for Costa Ricans was 79.3 years.[98] The Nicoya Peninsula is considered one of the Blue Zones in the world, where people commonly live active lives past the age of 100 years.[99][100] The New Economics Foundation (NEF) ranked Costa Rica first in its 2009 Happy Planet Index, and once again in 2012. The index measures the health and happiness they produce per unit of environmental input.[17][18] According to NEF, Costa Rica's lead is due to its very high life expectancy which is second highest in the Americas, and higher than the United States. The country also experienced well-being higher than many richer nations and a per capita ecological footprint one third the size of the U.S.[101]

I'm so wrong :yao:

Stupid Costa Rican kids, not being in school 16 hours a day for their entire childhood.

Oldtype Yaoing his ass off at the thought.

With uninterrupted democracy dating back to at least 1948, the country is the most stable in the region.

Costa Rica stands as the most visited nation in the Central American region, with 2.2 million foreign visitors in 2011, followed by Panama with almost 1.5 million visitors.

The literacy rate in Costa Rica is 94.9%,[2] one of the highest in Latin America. When the army was abolished in 1949, it was said that the "army would be replaced with an army of teachers."[97] Elementary and high schools are found throughout the country in practically every community. Universal public education is guaranteed in the constitution.

According to the UNDP, in 2010 the life expectancy at birth for Costa Ricans was 79.3 years.[98] The Nicoya Peninsula is considered one of the Blue Zones in the world, where people commonly live active lives past the age of 100 years.[99][100] The New Economics Foundation (NEF) ranked Costa Rica first in its 2009 Happy Planet Index, and once again in 2012. The index measures the health and happiness they produce per unit of environmental input.[17][18] According to NEF, Costa Rica's lead is due to its very high life expectancy which is second highest in the Americas, and higher than the United States. The country also experienced well-being higher than many richer nations and a per capita ecological footprint one third the size of the U.S.[101]

I'm so wrong :yao:

:lol: It was kinda awesome how wide of the mark you were there. Vintage Oldtype.

:bluestar:

:bluestar:

My 11 months of Duolingo got me that post, David. Emotional.

Stupid Costa Rican kids, not being in school 16 hours a day for their entire childhood.

Oldtype Yaoing his ass off at the thought.

:lol: South Korea is a few miles away from the craziest motherfucker on Earth and he's poo poo-ing Costa Rica.