2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Olic to me had the effect of a Mars Bar on Croatia, basically he gave an initial energy boost but wore out pretty quickly.

I think his sprint to the refs in the 2nd half suggested else by the way. 3-4 times he took a 30-40 yard run to go complain to the ref. Was really impressed by his stamina.

Scolari is 100% convinced it was a penalty :lol:

"We also think it was a penalty. I have seen it 10 times and I think it is a penalty."

What an odious cunt. Tell it like it is man. Seriously the OTT theatrics by Brazil will inevitably saturate this edition of the world cup, and I hope they get either a footballing lesson off someone, or a couple of shit/dodgy decisions go against them to bring them back down to earth. And then I will wait for Scolari's reaction.

Amazing country, amazing players, amazing people, the worst footballing twat mentality.

"We also think it was a penalty. I have seen it 10 times and I think it is a penalty."

What an odious c***. Tell it like it is man. Seriously the OTT theatrics by Brazil will inevitably saturate this edition of the world cup, and I hope they get either a footballing lesson off someone, or a couple of s***/dodgy decisions go against them to bring them back down to earth. And then I will wait for Scolari's reaction.

Amazing country, amazing players, amazing people, the worst footballing t*** mentality.

What do you expect him to say? Roberto Martinez is spanish and did the same re the Haidara tackle. It's all mind games ffs, he knows deep inside it's not a penalty.

IMO Oscar, Luiz and Gustavo were Brazil's best players overall. The rest were average at best. Alves, Cesar, Fred and Hulk are a waste of space and not up to Brazil's usually high standards. Would like to see more of Ramires. I reckon he would have had a better effect against Croatia than Paulinho did last night.

Felt his energy wained as the game went on myself, Alves was noticeably more comfortable in the 2nd half compared to the first.

Him, Hulk, Fred and Paulinho were horrible. Dani was pretty bad and Thiago had to cover for two all night long. The defenders on that flank had bad games in my opinion Vrsaljko & Dani.

Luiz Gustavo was looking for bushes to perv out of.

Luiz Gustavo is the man, such a class defensive midfielder. No wonder Wolfsburg fans love him despite being sent off 3 times this season. He is just everywhere, and is so calm on the ball.

For me Hulk would be much more of a threat cutting in from the right but then that would push Oscar out of a position he played so well in last night. Personally I'd go Neymar on the left, Hulk on the right with Oscar as more of a free role, Fred just looked lost last night and maybe the lack of a real goalscoring forward will be the issue for Brazil as we go on.

What an odious c***. Tell it like it is man. Seriously the OTT theatrics by Brazil will inevitably saturate this edition of the world cup, and I hope they get either a footballing lesson off someone, or a couple of s***/dodgy decisions go against them to bring them back down to earth. And then I will wait for Scolari's reaction.

Amazing country, amazing players, amazing people, the worst footballing t*** mentality.

What do you expect him to say? Roberto Martinez is spanish and did the same re the Haidara tackle. It's all mind games ffs, he knows deep inside it's not a penalty.

I expect him not to make a complete fool out of himself, and not delude himself, his team or his fans in thinking the win was 100% deserved/a present from the heavens for good behavior/par for the course/etc...

Brazil could have easily been embarrassed last night by a determined Croatian team, and it should have served as a reminder that neither Scolari nor his team can be complacent if they are serious about winning the tournament - and they can win it.

IMO Oscar, Luiz and Gustavo were Brazil's best players overall. The rest were average at best. Alves, Cesar, Fred and Hulk are a waste of space and not up to Brazil's usually high standards. Would like to see more of Ramires. I reckon he would have had a better effect against Croatia than Paulinho did last night.

Huh? He saved two excellent shots and couldn't do anything in the goal. He did everything that was asked for him? Or are you one of those putting the ''Olic clatters over him'', on him?

Huh? He saved two excellent shots and couldn't do anything in the goal. He did everything that was asked for him? Or are you one of those putting the ''Olic clatters over him'', on him?

The saves that Cesar made were ones that you would expect him to make I wouldn't say they were excellent at all, if the Modric shot or the one he made an unconventional save to had have gone in questions would have been asked.

Flip would you change the starting 11 around at all? In your ideal world? I don't think I asked you - but why isn't Coutinho on the squad? Could Hulk not play central and have Neymar and Willian on the flanks? Oscar back to his #10 and someone like Ramires or Fernandinho over Paulinho? Or do you rate Paulinho more? In my head Coutinho and Lucas Moura should be in the squads but I'll defer to you...

I expect him not to make a complete fool out of himself, and not delude himself, his team or his fans in thinking the win was 100% deserved/a present from the heavens for good behavior/par for the course/etc...

Brazil could have easily been embarrassed last night by a determined Croatian team, and it should have served as a reminder that neither Scolari nor his team can be complacent if they are serious about the tournament - and they can win it.

:lol:

Scolari said that had it been reversed roles he'd be saying the same as Kovac. He said Croatia were excellent and should qualify from this group with ease.

Also, Brazil were the better side all game, Croatia were unlucky but let's not make it like they dominated Brazil and draw would've been the fairest result. 'Embarrass' :lol:

Thought Gustavo was mint too btw, doesn't stop him looking like a perv :lol:

Not sure why but Gustavo reminds me of The duke of wymbourne (fast show)

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42438000/jpg/_42438420_fastshowdukewimborne270.jpg

Yes yes. I'm one of those putting it on him.