2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Triggs is clueless man, he talks constant tripe.

Look at Messi and tell me he is sprinting around harassing Bosnia players when they have the ball

Your basing an entire opinion of of him on thirty minutes of football. Along with Benzema isn't that good and Samaras is decent you've got to be on the wind up.

Benzema is good, not world class IMO. Samaras isn't completely dogshit which most people that actually watch him play admit. I heard this about Messi on a podcast I listen to recently and after hearing it I thought I'd look out for it and this is what I noticed.

Guest firetotheworks

This is not at all like the Argentina that everyone has seen over the last 20 years.

Messi barely moves off the ball

I suddenly feel better about you not rating Benzema. :lol:

Why? Its an observation I made, look at him. It obviously works to conserve his energy for when he does have the ball

Are you talking about this match or just in general?

I've only really noticed in this game but I presume its the same in every game

I'm not sure if you're being serious there, or that's a joke within a joke.

What do you mean? I'm talking about the way he walks around when the other team have the ball. Its not a criticism

No I just mean how you said that you're presuming that he does it all the time, when his movement is obviously class.

I don't think you understand what I am saying. I am talking about when Bosnia have the ball

I know! That's why I was asking if you meant that Messi barely moves off the ball in this match, or if you meant that Messi barely moves off the ball altogether, in general.

As I said in my post further down, I heard somebody say it on a podcast recently and after hearing it I looked out for it in this game and noticed he didn't move when Bosnia had the ball so I presume the person on the podcast wasn't talking complete shit

Guest firetotheworks

Messi barely moves off the ball

I suddenly feel better about you not rating Benzema. :lol:

Why? Its an observation I made, look at him. It obviously works to conserve his energy for when he does have the ball

Are you talking about this match or just in general?

I've only really noticed in this game but I presume its the same in every game

I'm not sure if you're being serious there, or that's a joke within a joke.

What do you mean? I'm talking about the way he walks around when the other team have the ball. Its not a criticism

No I just mean how you said that you're presuming that he does it all the time, when his movement is obviously class.

I don't think you understand what I am saying. I am talking about when Bosnia have the ball

I know! That's why I was asking if you meant that Messi barely moves off the ball in this match, or if you meant that Messi barely moves off the ball altogether, in general.

As I said in my post further down, I heard somebody say it on a podcast recently and after hearing it I looked out for it in this game and noticed he didn't move when Bosnia had the ball so I presume the person on the podcast wasn't talking complete s***

I've since seen that you meant when the opposition have the ball, which makes a bit more sense. I was going to say like, his movement is ridiculously good when Barca/Argentina have the ball. He's been rubbish this half like, they all have.

Guest firetotheworks

They are starting slowly but will surely improve.

Well worth taking into account, that. The teams that start off brilliantly rarely end up winning.