2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So are you all going to play nice while Australia plays today? :D

http://m-01.fozoolemahaleh.com/2010/09/muslims_burning_australian_flag.jpg

:lol:

Was that when there was that racism furore between Aus and India?

Oh man, I love the canny ability of Indians (my former countrymen) to set fire to effigies and flags at the drop of a hat.

Oh man, I love the canny ability of Indians (my former countrymen) to set fire to effigies and flags at the drop of a hat.

I'm sure it helps that all of the world's flags are made there. "Hey guys, Australia are being pricks, have some flags ready in 5min for the burning"

So on ESPN I get the benefit of watching Roberto Martinez in studio talk so calmly, knowledgeably, and think how much this sucks we are stuck with the King and not with a guy like Roberto, who just truly get's the game.

I'm sure it helps that all of the world's flags are made there. "Hey guys, Australia are being pricks, have some flags ready in 5min for the burning"

:lol: Very true.

So on ESPN I get the benefit of watching Roberto Martinez in studio talk so calmly, knowledgeably, and think how much this sucks we are stuck with the King and not with a guy like Roberto, who just truly get's the game.

:thup: He's been excellent. It's depressing.

He's very impressive every time I've heard him speak about football TBH.

He's very impressive every time I've heard him speak about football TBH.

His intelligence translates onto the pitch as you would expect. I suppose you could say the same about Pardew.

Well, I hope it pans out as a 352 rather than a 532 with Janmaat and Blind going up and down the pitch. If it doesn't work he can always fall back on 433 by taking a central defender off for a winger I suppose, but this just seems overly conservative to me..