2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As if he's not spent the entire time in the common room of his hostel, alternating between World Cup matches and whatever's on Netflix. Probably on the 5th season of Walker Texas Ranger by this point.

:lol: I refuse to believe there's more than 20 episodes of that.

It's been reina all tournament for Spain. Still, I believe they rather go out now than pique the silva.

:lol: Do you know what f***ing puns are? You're just saying names.

So my puns are the ones that don't get through your quality control? Man, go away.

:lol: But your puns aren't puns

As if he's not spent the entire time in the common room of his hostel, alternating between World Cup matches and whatever's on Netflix. Probably on the 5th season of Walker Texas Ranger by this point.

Eight seasons, 203 episodes (including a TV movie)

http://i.imgur.com/ZCreNY3.png

It's been reina all tournament for Spain. Still, I believe they rather go out now than pique the silva.

:lol: Do you know what f***ing puns are? You're just saying names.

So my puns are the ones that don't get through your quality control? Man, go away.

:lol: But your puns aren't puns

Eight seasons, 203 episodes (including a TV movie)

http://i.imgur.com/ZCreNY3.png

:lol: 203!

Pun:

A joke or type of wordplay in which similar senses or sounds of two words or phrases, or different senses of the same word, are deliberately confused.

I have no idea why I'm getting shit here after quietly spending almost a week reading the shit here daily without any complaints. Maybe you English-speaking people just can't pronounce foreign names properly. :dontknow:

Hoddle's team :scared:

Missed it. Who'd he have?

Rooney in centre midfield with Lallana and Gerrard

Anddddddd a disabled in purgatoryyyyyy!

:lol::lol:

:lol: To expand:

4 defenders, 3 attacking mids, 2 centre mids, annnnnnnnnd a disabled in purgatoryyyyyyyyy.

Pun:

A joke or type of wordplay in which similar senses or sounds of two words or phrases, or different senses of the same word, are deliberately confused.

I have no idea why I'm getting shit here after quietly spending almost a week reading the shit here daily without any complaints. Maybe you English-speaking people just can't pronounce foreign names properly. :dontknow:

:lol: man they're bad, just own their badness. c'mon :lol:

"It's been rain all tournament for Spain" ... it's been rain? Is that a thing people really say? What's the context of that joke? :lol:

"Still I believe they'd rather go out now than pick up the silver" ?? they'd rather go out now than the final?