2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Also, Spahic is getting an unnecessary amount of hate of Martin and Phil.

He was s*** tbf

Funny when you play centre backs at left back like.

Spahic wasn't left back, he was centre half. Lulic was left back in the first half and the guy who came on for him was left back for the rest. Lulic was equally shite to be fair but he is a midfielder

Also, Spahic is getting an unnecessary amount of hate of Martin and Phil.

He was s*** tbf

Funny when you play centre backs at left back like.

Spahic wasn't left back, he was centre half. Lulic was left back in the first half and the guy who came on for him was left back for the rest. Lulic was equally s**** to be fair but he is a midfielder

:lol:. Spahic played centrally and was the worst player on the pitch along with that Besic kid. Animal.

Anyways, was actually feeling a bit sorry for Bosnia until the last 30mins or so, never seen a team so passive in the search for an important goal. What a horrible bunch of players. Spahic, Lulic, Besic, Dzeko, Pjanic, Misimovic etc. no one gave a f*** about actually try to win the game.

To All the non-believers!!!

Keshi (and several New Zealand officials and referees) has made me put my foot in my mouth and I am glad to keep it there. Sixteen long years, and we have another win at the World Cup. My heart is still pounding from the Enyeama save at the end, and Moses need to replace Musa, but for now I rest happy.

A draw against Argentina is not impossible, and would be enough to see them through. Other than this, hopefully Bosnia show up and punish a Iran team that must open up.

Don't think Nigeria will need anything from Argentina to eventually qualify myself, obviously it would be nice for them to make sure of it. But i really can't see Iran scoring and this is going to sound weird but i think Dzeko will be able to fashion more chances for himself against that deep defensive line than Argentina managed.

Obviously as today showed though, whether he could finish said chances is something else entirely. :lol:

So, if the results in the last round of Group F are Nigeria 0-1 Argentina & Bosnia 0-1 Iran, the group will be as follows

Argentina 9

Iran 4

Nigeria 4

Bosnia 0

Iran and Nigeria:

P3 W1 D1 L1 GD0 GF1 GA1 PTS 4

Head-to-head: Iran 0-0 Nigeria

Lots drawn?  :lol:

Ameobi getting further than England at a World Cup FFS :lol:

if only he had decided to play for us eh.

I personally ain't a fan of the chopping and changing national teams, seems wrong that a guy who played for England at U21 full international level,and is one of leading scorers at that level for us,  then ends up playing for Nigeria.

Wrong in my book.