2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I couldn't tell a kangaroo's tit, had a whistling to pull out some bloody aussie slang for you bunch of drongos, to wet the world cup on yah billabong, ya mongrels.

Speak english ffs.

:D too good

I'm working in Singapore at the moment, with a bunch of foreigners and no cob can understand a word I'm saying. No bloody joke mate!

Guest firetotheworks

I couldn't tell a kangaroo's tit, had a whistling to pull out some bloody aussie slang for you bunch of drongos, to wet the world cup on yah billabong, ya mongrels.

Speak english ffs.

I'm working in Singapore at the moment, with a bunch of foreigners and no cob can understand a word I'm saying. No bloody joke mate!

Impossible not to read that in my head with what is quite obviously your ridiculous accent.

Speak english ffs.

Impossible not to read that in my head with what is quite obviously your ridiculous accent.

I have geordie parents. My accent is actually pretty reasonable. I can turn it on though. Do any of you know who Nick Cummins is?

Speak english ffs.

I have geordie parents. My accent is actually pretty reasonable. I can turn it on though. Do any of you know who Nick Cummins is?

Of course we don't.

Speak english ffs.

We know Crocodile Dundee, some of the cast of Neighbours, Kylie and Jason and Shane Warne.

Get fucked, cunt, no worries and ey. All you need to speak Aussie.

Aww yea, get facked.

Heaps inaccurate.

It's not like. :lol: I could find 100 other people who would vouch for it.

G'day mate is the one people think is used all the time and I heard it maybe once or twice. I suppose it depends where you go, though I did travel it all.

Get fucked, cunt, no worries and ey. All you need to speak Aussie.

Aww yea, get facked.

Heaps inaccurate.

It's not like. :lol: I could find 100 other people who would vouch for it.

G'day mate is the one people think is used all the time and I heard it maybe once or twice. I suppose it depends where you go, though I did travel it all.

Didn't include heaps, it was a poor joke. A very poor joke.