2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ronaldo has a had a bum knee for months and Mole says he flopped. :lol:

If he's done any reading on how serious the situation is for Ronaldo, he'd have an entirely different perspective. He's been battling through an injury that all his doctors have told him to rest yet he's played in every damn match that he could. It's the same injury that Nadal had which put him out for 7 months so for Mole to talk about how Ronaldo flopped is just bonkers.

I actually started the game thinking I wanted Portugal to win. Then Nani scored, and I remembered why I don't like Portugal. Then I saw CRonaldo and I remembered why I detest them. 

U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A

Also, Fabian Johnson was excellent.

Johnson literally had the freedom of his flank.  Considering that,  I wouldn't describe his performance as excellent.

:anguish:

You can only beat what's in front of you and CRonaldo couldn't create smack from that side of the pitch. Had it been a british player you'd be singing the praises. It's a weird one, everytime a US player has a good game you lot always try to find excuses.

Incidentally your post is bollocks. Ive said Dempsey was outstanding and one or two others impressed me too. Beasley for one.  But to say someone was excellent who basically had the freedom of his side of the pitch is a tad over the top.He had a good game. And at the very least USA deserved their point.

Agreed on Beasley as well for most parts. But Dempsey had legs for 45minutes and then faded

Until the goal. We'll have to agree to disagree on Johnson. I thought he was excellent. Jones also had avery good game and was all over in that midfield.

It was the British players jibe that was bollocks. What the USA team lack in talent and ability they make up for in work ethic. And in that regard Dempsey led from the front. Literally ran himself out. Fair play to them.

Cristiano hasn't had a good game for months but what do people expect from him? He's not superhuman. When Messi was injured and tried to play through it, he was rubbish. Ronaldo is likewise having a ton of shit games - both at the end of the season for Real and now for Portugal - because he has a bum knee.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I actually started the game thinking I wanted Portugal to win. Then Nani scored, and I remembered why I don't like Portugal. Then I saw CRonaldo and I remembered why I detest them. 

Johnson literally had the freedom of his flank.  Considering that,  I wouldn't describe his performance as excellent.

You can only beat what's in front of you and CRonaldo couldn't create smack from that side of the pitch. Had it been a british player you'd be singing the praises. It's a weird one, everytime a US player has a good game you lot always try to find excuses.

Incidentally your post is bollocks. Ive said Dempsey was outstanding and one or two others impressed me too. Beasley for one.  But to say someone was excellent who basically had the freedom of his side of the pitch is a tad over the top.He had a good game. And at the very least USA deserved their point.

Agreed on Beasley as well for most parts. But Dempsey had legs for 45minutes and then faded

Until the goal. We'll have to agree to disagree on Johnson. I thought he was excellent. Jones also had avery good game and was all over in that midfield.

It was the British players jibe that was bollocks. What the USA team lack in talent and ability they make up for in work ethic. And in that regard Dempsey led from the front. Literally ran himself out. Fair play to them.

If he was called Dempsinho Flip would be all over him.

Yeah, that wasn't a jibe at you though, that happens regularly on here tbf to the Americans.

:lol: at Dempsinho. I prefer Deuce.

Yeah, that wasn't a jibe at you though, that happens regularly on here tbf to the Americans.

Thanks, Flip.

Thanks, Flip.

and his wife.

Thanks, Flip.

and his wife.

:snod:

God, now I respect Flip too? Fucking football, man.

God, now I respect Flip too? Fucking football, man.

WC is GoT, man. Allegiances are fluid.

God, now I respect Flip too? f***ing football, man.

:lol:

and Mike playing cool kid in here, and NFL thread while in the NBA thread he tries to be my best friend. Goes both ways Mike.

God, now I respect Flip too? f***ing football, man.

:lol:

and Mike playing cool kid in here, and NFL thread while in the NBA thread he tries to be my best friend. Goes both ways Mike.

:lol: I'm twice as playfully mean in the NBA thread.

Argghh hate games on at the same time. First one isn't an issue today.  Second one however...

Mexico, Croatia no question for me. Brazil will win easily.

There's a certain guilty pleasure in watching just how bad Cameroon can be though.