2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Suarez is a f***ing idiot like, it's baffling how someone can be so f***ing thick.

That's the thing, he's horrible - I can get that, I hate the diving and all that, but I get it - but what f***ing purpose does biting serve other than to get you banned and f*** your team.

He's quite calculating, when you feel a bite, the natural instinctive reaction of anybody is to swipe or hit out at the direction of the bite.  Notice his bites happens in the penalty box.  It's to try and win a penalty.

Don't ask my why i know this.  I never bite in football matches.

Aye, fair, maybe it's not so stupid then? But surely he knows he'd get banned?!

Not surprised one bit Italy went out. They've got very little about them in midfield and up top.

Up top they are definitely poor. Balotelli was awful in the last two games. Immobile and Parolo both very poor too. Don't think they're too bad in midfield. Would have probably got through but for Marchisio getting sent off.

Not surprised one bit Italy went out. They've got very little about them in midfield and up top.

Up top they are definitely poor. Balotelli was awful in the last two games. Immobile and Parolo both very poor too. Don't think they're too bad in midfield. Would have probably got through but for Marchisio getting sent off.

It's too bad Rossi didn't make the team. Might've helped them.