Cardiff City vs Newcastle United - Saturday 5th October

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Must win

Seems ridiculous to say but it really is, considering the run of fixtures that follows it.

Won't even bother predicting the team, Pardew is a very strange man.

Thankfully it isn't must win at this stage. A draw wouldn't be the end of the world.

Need to be winning these types of games if we want to be finishing top 10 like. So disappointed in myself for seeing top 10 as something to strive for like. Ashley, sigh.

i would ring the changes after that shambles tonight. 

KRUL

DEBUCHY  WILLO  COLO  DUMMETT

CABAYE    ANITA    VUCKIC or MARV

HBA            CISSE            REMY

I would even strongly think about playing Sammy instead of HBA

Must win

Seems ridiculous to say but it really is, considering the run of fixtures that follows it.

Won't even bother predicting the team, Pardew is a very strange man.

Thankfully it isn't must win at this stage. A draw wouldn't be the end of the world.

Need to be winning these types of games if we want to be finishing top 10 like. So disappointed in myself for seeing top 10 as something to strive for like. Ashley, sigh.

Anything other than a win would probably see us firmly in the bottom three by the time Norwich and West Brom vist SJP at the back end of November. I think that would be enough for Ashley to finally pull the trigger and appoint his drinking buddy..

Krul

Debuchy    Taylor    Colo    Dummett

Anita    Cabaye  Sissoko

Ben Arfa        Remy        Gouffran

We're in a lot of trouble and I don't see it getting any better here. 2-1 to Cardiff.

Vuckic :lol:

scored 2 today for the reserves and can't be any worse than the players tonight.

Reserves :lol:

Xisco used to score for them and yes he can be worse a lot worse as he's shown on many occasions.

Front 6 should be same as Villa, but make some changes where necessary at the back.

Vuckic :lol:

scored 2 today for the reserves and can't be any worse than the players tonight.

Reserves :lol:

Xisco used to score for them and yes he can be worse a lot worse as he's shown on many occasions.

Front 6 should be same as Villa, but make some changes where necessary at the back.

i have seen plenty of both Vuckic and Xisco in the reserves to know there is a world of difference between those 2 players.  Vuckic given a run in the side, played in his proper position could see him doing for us what Barkley done for Everton.  The lad is a top notch footballer sadly hampered by injuries but currently injury free and playing well.