Cardiff City vs Newcastle United - Saturday 5th October

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Dropping Anita is probably worse than dropping Ben Arfa. Anita hasn't done anything wrong at all.

Must have a tackle, even if that tackle is from a clueless out of from, fouling idiot who offers the defence no protection of any kind.

Alan Pardew, professional manager.

Guest bimpy474

I forgot Williamson starts too, time to prepare for hoofball again.

Serious question, what the fuck did we do in pre season? what did we work on exactly?

Nothing.

Dropping Anita is probably worse than dropping Ben Arfa. Anita hasn't done anything wrong at all.

Not been Anita's biggest fan but this is absolutely right. Anita's probably been our best player since getting into the first Xl. Ridiculous.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Ben Arfa will be lethal if he comes off the bench and is easily a lift to the team. Dropping Mbiwa and Anita seems a bit like a kneejerk cos they've been okish until now.

Must have a tackle, even if that tackle is from a clueless out of from, fouling idiot who offers the defence no protection of any kind.

Alan Pardew, professional manager.

Dropping Anita is stupid at least he offers some protection to the back four.

The problem with Tiote is he's like a dog with a bone he wants to run off chasing shadows leaving gaps in front of the defence for the opposition to exploit.

Guest bimpy474

At the point now where I hope Tiote gets sent to prison.

Harsh, and i'm not sure he can be sent to prison for Pardew picking him like. :lol:

I know the car insurance stuff :lol: