Cardiff City vs Newcastle United - Saturday 5th October

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If we lose this game Pardew will probably be 90 minutes from the sack...esp if its a comprehensive defeat.

We've had worse runs of form and the cunt is still here. Didn't we go like 12 games without a win last year?

This is exactly the kind of game I expect us to lose too. Newly promoted side completely fired up that will have a right go at us, even worse at their own ground too. I think they'll score early on and then get another late one against the run of play.

2-0.

This is exactly the kind of game I expect us to lose too. Newly promoted side completely fired up that will have a right go at us, even worse at their own ground too. I think they'll score early on and then get another late one against the run of play.

2-0.

Depressingly, I think you've given it a good shout there.

Pretty sure the personnel and formation are irelivant as the crippling anti-tactics will dictate the result.

Park the bus (but leave the windows open) an try and nick one on the break but without any movement and one player crossing the half way line.

Second half we will play much better but won't create anything of any note.

Same old, same old and another loss to a team we should be looking to get a result against if we want to stay in this league.

No doubt the nay sayers will be pointing out that they beat City.

Could be like that awful away game against Norwich last year where Pardew was just happy to keep a clean sheet, whereas all he needed to do was go for it a bit more and we would have won comfortably.

Problem is we all know Bellamy is likely to play his best game of the season against us, plus can see Campbell scoring too.

Fuck this Dummett/Willo/Vuckic/Sammy shit nonsense.

-----------------------------Krul-----------------------------

Debuchy---------MYM--------------Colo-----------Santon

-------------------Anita-------------Sissoko----------------

---------------------------Cabaye---------------------------

--------Ben Arfa-------- Gouffran----------Remy---------

Just play better......please.

If we lose this game Pardew will probably be 90 minutes from the sack...esp if its a comprehensive defeat.

We've had worse runs of form and the c*** is still here. Didn't we go like 12 games without a win last year?

Ashley had one near miss with relegation last season - he isn't going to want to see the club down there again, esp so early in the season and with more and more fans' disenchantment.

No, if we lose the next 2-3 games, esp if we lose any heavily, I reckon Pardew is on his bike...Ashley can't afford the club to go down now...

Think one of the fullbacks will get the chop too, probably Santon. Dummett coming in.

I think both may get the chop, see him giving MYM the chance to prove he is and will be better maybe at RB with Dummet at LB.

Be harsh on Santon to be dropped, i know he was murdered on Monday but that's his first poor game of the season imo whilst Debuchy has been turd in the majority.

I have never been that convinced by Santon and can see us cashing in on him in January if Milan still want him.

Guest Roger Kint

Be harsh on Santon to be dropped, i know he was murdered on Monday but that's his first poor game of the season imo whilst Debuchy has been turd in the majority.

I have never been that convinced by Santon and can see us cashing in on him in January if Milan still want him.

Standard N-O response but would we replace him? If we got that Cresswell at Ipswich i would agree.

I'm the opposite, i rate him highly and think he will only get better, his positional sense is amongst the worst i've seen though, he hasn't been as good going forward this season as he has been in the past but i think that's because he hasn't had a chance to build a partnership up down the left and is often isolated.

Standard N-O response but would we replace him? If we got that Cresswell at Ipswich i would agree.

IF Pardew gives Dummet a go and he does well then Santon is  gone and don't forget we also have Haidara.

Guest Roger Kint

IF Pardew gives Dummet a go and he does well then Santon is  gone and don't forget we also have Haidara.

Forgot all about him :lol:

He must be injured, not heard him mentioned at all for ages.

Guest Roger Kint

He must be injured, not heard him mentioned at all for ages.

He was due to play in Portugal pre-season iirc then was said to be in the kids squad but just went off the radar. Given the outstanding communication this club has with the fans anything could have happened to him :lol: