Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Finally sorted accom so I guess the plan will be to stay for some ceremonial post-match pints, head back for a couple of hours then meet at Akbars and mayhem doth ensue.

Me and Prophet will be metro-ing from Central too. Will probably get into Central for 10ish.

Lucas' interview. :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh god I'm dying.

It's so fucking good man. :lol: Partying in Munich with Schweinsteiger but Lahm didn't go out 'cause his thing is to sit in and eat chicken nuggets.

Tears of laughter here. :lol:

Even more gutted it's the eve of the game and i'm not playing. I'll be crying in the morning. Looking forward to meeting up at the night time though, should be quality. Although i've seen a few dodgy posts on here mentioning jail cells at the end of the night on previous n-o nights out, that doesn't sound cool boys. Troublemakers.

Even more gutted it's the eve of the game and i'm not playing. I'll be crying in the morning. Looking forward to meeting up at the night time though, should be quality. Although i've seen a few dodgy posts on here mentioning jail cells at the end of the night on previous n-o nights out, that doesn't sound cool boys. Troublemakers.

:lol: Nah.

Guest neesy111

I'll be seriously annoyed if I'm paying a fiver to watch Kev punt the ball from 40 yards every two minutes.

This 100%.