Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reds deserved their win l, even if the score was a touch flattering. First half was extremely tight and a great contest. Second half our heads dropped. Gotta hold my hands up cos I lost control of the tactics completely in second half. Several brilliant performances.

1-0 at HT. Thought at that point it could go either way but the Reds got a second immediately after the break, which turned out to be a real suckerpunch. Couple of deflected goals followed and whilst they were a tad fortuitous, that didn't really detract from the fact the Reds were pretty comfortable.

Valiant effort from our lads, we played some excellent pass and move football and on the whole I thought our play was easier on the eye than the direct Reds. But not as effective. Lovely goal from Dan too.

alAnother brilliant time had by all I think. Congrats again to Neil and the Reds.

After the Souness and Roeder travesties I was delighted when we got him, got to say. When we won 3-1 at Bolton I was just about as optimistic as I've ever been.

When your manager once looked up to Sam Allardyce and your side goes on to lose 6-1, it's only right to question whether or not he's the right man to turn things around... :whistle:

I think all we really lacked was a bit of quality in the final third. The build up play and the pass and move was excellent. It just broke down when we got to the red zone. We didn't have a serious shot on goal till the 70th minute.

Top performers on the blue team for me were Rich, LFEE, Ian W, Cunny and Theregulars.

This is awfully exciting.

And yes, Cunny, definitely. You'll switch to the Reds after Hell freezes over, mate.

HEll freeZes over, mAte.

;)

I'd have all your men transfer listed after today mate. :p