Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just wanted to say I had a great weekend. Was great to see some old friends and make a few new ones! Apologies for leaving early on Saturday, I am a wuss, also sorry for the excessively loud work people who joined us :lol:

Yorkie, thanks again for organising everything, hope you get your travel arrangements sorted out and have a great 2014. To the rest of you handsome bastards, see you soon :aww:

P.S. Brett, seriously how were you throwing those darts? Defying physics at times :lol:

I thought we were going to The Cut originally then swiftly seemed to be diverting to HoS. :lol: At one point thought we were going to the Academy which I would've preferred but I'll live.

It was alright, had no idea it actually had a proper downstairs area. I can recall coming back from the bar to see Taylor dancing and just shouting "mung mung mung mung" to the words of whatever song it was. Inspirational, really.

:lol: get in

So curious to see how Brett throws his darts like. :lol:

Nowhere near the board, basically

Some were, think i got 39 on one visit  :)

I don't think there was a better Darts coach than me on the night though, i was like 'Smithy'. I'm sure Taylor would accept the impact i had on his game. As underdogs, we never stopped believing!

Haha! Yeah tbh your coaching was good, your actual throwing was "erratic" at best! You could say you hung in there for the match, and relied on a little bit of magic at the end tbh

When you're up against players like MKSC, you're always going to have to try and just hang there and take your chance when it arrives. We managed that, and when you have match winners like Taylor amongst your ranks, you're always going to be a threat on the counter.

Still can't believe I missed six darts at double 10. I've been fuming about it all week.

I've got that on video.

If it ever sees the light of day I'll send the boys round for you. Capiche.