Crap players who have had a stormer

bowlingcrofty

Someone mentioned Graham Fenton, I think I am still pychologically scarred from his two goals against us for Blackburn, I'm sure I had nightmares for weeks of Sky Sports commenators just repeating "The Newcastle Fan Graham Fenton" horrible few weeks that was. :(

I saw him last weekend managing North Shields, he's still a right shit like.

Macheda for Man United. Looked a terrific prospect when he first hit the scene at Man United - what has happened to him since though - too much, too soon?

Injuries and poor loan moves have affected him. Probably will never be a world beater that he looked capable of becoming though. But can still be a good top flight striker imo.

Macheda for Man United. Looked a terrific prospect when he first hit the scene at Man United - what has happened to him since though - too much, too soon?

Injuries and poor loan moves have affected him. Probably will never be a world beater that he was hyped-up to be. But can still be a good top flight striker imo.

Matty Pattison vs West Brom at home in 2005/06 - looked like a right player. Then came back after the summer shorn of his ginger-blonde big barnet and was hideously woeful for the rest of his time at the club.

Daniel Cordone's debut vs Derby County.

Was just about to post that. Though we'd uncovered a gem there.

Also seem to remember Karelse having a good game at Highbury, think we drew 0-0?

Let in 4 on his debut at The Dell though.

3 v Wimbledon too so the Arsenal game fits what the thread is about.

Carl Cort looked good against us.  Was shite after he joined.

I disagree.

He had a terrible time with injuries for us but his goals to games ratio was excellent.

He was completely shot when he came back to replace the injured Bellamy in 2002 mind.

Mido and Kenwyne Jones come to mind for having hit a bit of form for about a month of their whole careers

Mido was a good player, tbh.

He was decent, but he had zero application or drive. That was his problem.

Mido and Kenwyne Jones come to mind for having hit a bit of form for about a month of their whole careers

Mido was a good player, tbh.

He was decent, but he had zero application or drive. That was his problem.

Ok, thanks.