Newcastle United vs. Norwich City - Sat 23rd Nov @ 15:00 (not on TV)

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I seem to remember Brett absolutely guaranteeing me that Pardew wouldn't just go with the same team against Norwich and that Ben Arfa would play.

This is Pardew all over, we weren't seeing some sort of tactical genius at work in the last two games. His ploy is always:

- win a game with System X

- use it until one occasion where we lose

- adopt System Y.

- Repeat

Norwich team v #NUFC: Ruddy, Martin ©, Turner, R Bennett, Olsson, Johnson, Fer, Howson; Redmond, Pilkington, Hooper

A poor team under normal circumstances, they're not playing Snodgrass, Bassong or van Wolfswinkel. We're losing this, aren't we? ;D

Norwich team v #NUFC: Ruddy, Martin ©, Turner, R Bennett, Olsson, Johnson, Fer, Howson; Redmond, Pilkington, Hooper

A poor team under normal circumstances, they're not playing Snodgrass, Bassong or van Wolfswinkel. We're losing this, aren't we? ;D

Probly get bummed by Redmond down the flank

Guest icemanblue

I seem to remember Brett absolutely guaranteeing me that Pardew wouldn't just go with the same team against Norwich and that Ben Arfa would play.

This is Pardew all over, we weren't seeing some sort of tactical genius at work in the last two games. His ploy is always:

- adopt System Y.

- Repeat

Welcome back Wullie, mate.

Guest neesy111

- adopt System Y.

- Repeat

Welcome back Wullie, mate.

zzzzzzzzzzz

If it does work of course, we'll go with it against Norwich as well.

Like fuck will we start the same tactics agaisnt Norwich if we get a result today, have a word with yourself, man.

:lol:

:lol: That's real commitment to proving a point right there.

- adopt System Y.

- Repeat

:D so true and when it stops working he shits himself and never uses it again.