Newcastle United vs. Norwich City - Sat 23rd Nov @ 15:00 (not on TV)

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Unchanged again or Benny for Sherla? Can't see too many changes.

I'd imagine Pardew will mention Shola is full of confidence after his performance for Nigeria. Ben Arfa to come on if we're not winning.

NUFC.com said "Meanwhile the 4-4-2 line up apparently favoured within the dressing room was retained" in their report of the Tottenham game.

http://www.nufc.com/2013-14html/2013-11-10spurs-a.html

Who are their danger men then? Leroy Fer and Snodgross I presume.  I can't say I've taken much notice of Norwich this year which I guess means they have done sod all! How's that Hooper been doing?

Who are their danger men then? Leroy Fer and Snodgross I presume.  I can't say I've taken much notice of Norwich this year which I guess means they have done sod all! How's that Hooper been doing?

Hooper hasn't impressed me the couple of games I've seen but I think he was just coming back from injury.

Pilkington always looks decent, and Redmond is the kind of winger that often causes us problems, but if we play to our potential we should have way too much for them.

"Can you imagine the celebrations after the France game? I know what I would have done. I don't expect them to have done any different in the circumstances, but it's very important we get them focused before kick-off.

"I don't want to say to them at half time, our focus is wrong, we're 2-0 down and now we've got a mountain to climb. We need to be at it right from the off. Norwich have had a great win, they probably haven't had as many international players away as us.

"My coaching staff have been concentrating with them (French players) on letting that one go. They can look forward to the draw and the World Cup. For us, Norwich is the most important game now."

:bluestar:

People will whinge at the nit-picking but there's just no need to say things like "they probably haven't had as many internationals away as we have". It's just the covering-your-arse, defeatist codswallop that is so tedious to read. Regardless of whether or not he's played out catastrophe scenarios as well.

Guest neesy111

People will whinge at the nit-picking but there's just no need to say things like "they probably haven't had as many internationals away as we have". It's just the covering-your-arse, defeatist codswallop that is so tedious to read. Regardless of whether or not he's played out catastrophe scenarios as well.

:thup:

Just talk about how good of an opportunity to get another win and get a good run going etc.