Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Also if pardew is here for 8 years - then i find absolutely pathetic that he still hasn´t found a formation and tactics to build on. Let carr find the players for the system. Its an perfect opportunity (if i can´t be different) to develop a style which the young players is familiar with.

Its week to week decisions....cant see any change since he took over. He is not caple!

3-5 quality players. Not under this manager please.

Can you imagine if Grenier had signed up for this nonsense.

[/quote

thats my point! Not signing new players will do so much damage imo.

was it jenas would said something about a fish bowl and Cabellas boss something about NUFC not big enough for him... :undecided:

I'm just hoping the so called riot act yesterday is the final straw with the players, and they just bail out on him now. Just resign him to his fate already.

They cannot possibly have any giveafuck left in them. They're not dumb, they know they play for a team that doesn't want to compete.

If they put in a similar performance against Villa I think the mood will turn at St James. It's one thing to be bending over for Spurs and Chelsea, but a loss at home would really pile on the pressure on Pardo. Here's hoping.  :pow:

I'm just hoping the so called riot act yesterday is the final straw with the players, and they just bail out on him now. Just resign him to his fate already.

They cannot possibly have any giveafuck left in them. They're not dumb, they know they play for a team that doesn't want to compete.

If they put in a similar performance against Villa I think the mood will turn at St James. It's one thing to be bending over for Spurs and Chelsea, but a loss at home would really pile on the pressure on Pardo. Here's hoping.  :pow:

:lol: Been saying it for a year, tbh. There's no result that puts him in a precarious position.

True tbh, we got dicked by the mackems 0-3 and nothing happened!

:lol: They fired the dude that dicked us, got another guy and he dicked us just as efficiently and Pardew didn't even sweat.

:lol:

So outrageous how that played out. Just outrageous.

True tbh, we got dicked by the mackems 0-3 and nothing happened!

:lol: They fired the dude that dicked us, got another guy and he dicked us just as efficiently and Pardew didn't even sweat.

:lol:

So outrageous how that played out. Just outrageous.

:lol: Is it almost unprecedented? It's like how it must have been 40 years ago where a manager could be shit for like 5 years and not get fired.

Guest neesy111

Best centre midfielder we've ever had in the PL

http://www.sportsworldcards.com/ekmps/shops/sportsworld/images/newcastle-united-robert-lee-375-merlin-premier-league-98-football-sticker-58071-p.jpg

Guest reefatoon

http://www.sportsworldcards.com/ekmps/shops/sportsworld/images/newcastle-united-robert-lee-375-merlin-premier-league-98-football-sticker-58071-p.jpg

Christ, where are his arms?

Christ, where are his arms?

:lol: :lol: :lol: