Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The persistent "if I did that at work" argument really doesn't make any sense.  Clearly different jobs have different standards and footballers don't play by the same rules as the rest of us.

He's the manager. The very hierarchy that exist in work mean that a manager has more power and would therefore get a more severe punishment for an indescretion

Guest neesy111

There's a big difference in the manager doing it and a player doing it.  Hence why this is the 1st time I've known/seen it to happen in the professional part of the English game.

I think the fine is fair and the FA ban will ultimately probably be fair. Should stop him behaving like a teenager in future games.

At the same time it's still been massively over exaggerated.

There's a big difference in the manager doing it and a player doing it.  Hence why this is the 1st time I've known/seen it to happen in the professional part of the English game.

Still doesn't mean a player shouldn't be punished for his actions and made accountable though.

Anyone who thinks he should be sacked PURELY for this incident is a fucking moron.

I would add anyone who thinks he should be sacked is including their personal feelings over his management.

Shouldn't Remy also have been sacked then?

He probably should have but that was never going to happen and we might even have a contract without clauses in it because of it being a loan.

Fair play if you're consistent with it. Personally I don't really think it's doable because people would be getting sacked all the time, Guthrie for booting Fagan and Shearer for kicking the shit out of Lennon's face are two more that spring to mind.

I'd be happy if the club had used it as a reason to bin him but it's a mountain out of a molehill in my opinion. If Bruce for instance had done it I would have found it significantly more funny than outrageous.

http://i.imgur.com/qEKVMeb.gif

'Pushed him with my head marra'

Guest neesy111

Anyone who thinks he should be sacked PURELY for this incident is a fucking moron.

I would add anyone who thinks he should be sacked is including their personal feelings over his management.

Thanks for telling me what I'm thinking, clown.

Joe Jordan/Gattuso?

Jordan escaped that because Gattuso was SMS raging bellend. Funny though.

Joe Jordan/Gattuso?

Jordan escaped that because Gattuso was SMS raging bellend. Funny though.

True like but just saying it was similar. I liked Gattuso tbh 

True like but just saying he got away with it. Loves the cunty footballers does Johnny. :lol:

Find it funny that Pardew gets an entire segment of ranting dedicated to him while when Shelvey did the exact same to Debuchy not a word was uttered.

Not to mention Shelvey wasn't even booked if memory serves.

Not defending him btw, he deserves any punishment that comes his way purely for being a slimeball bellend.

But the ott reaction and double standard of similar incidents is bordering on idiotic.

A manager headbutting a player is light years away from 2 players going at it. 

Being unable to see this is well across the border into idiotic. 

Didn't Pulis once attack one of his own players in the changing room? Not to mention the Laws/Bonetti incident. Fair enough these were behind closed doors, but bloody hell. All the outrage over this strikes me as a bit pathetic really.

Can't understand how people express frustration at mountains being made out of molehills when it's been the basis of the Premier League for well over a decade. The whole thing is bred on hype.

It was stupid, brainless and unnecessary but anyone who considers that a head butt (assuming that's what used to be called a nut) has led a fairly sheltered life.

Football coverage does tend to be a bit hysterical when it comes to pushing and shoving incidents nowadays, but Savage and the BBC are taking it to new levels of silliness.

Can't understand how people express frustration at mountains being made out of molehills when it's been the basis of the Premier League for well over a decade. The whole thing is bred on hype.

In my defence I'm both hungover and drunk, it's hard to speak in anything more creative than cliches!

It's probably why I tend to ignore the media to be honest. I watched MOTD this week, normally I've got it video'd and skip through all analysis and interviews. Load of old shite, apart from the action itself.

It's not about how s*** his headbutt was FFS.  It's about the action and the intent behind it when countenanced against his role in society.  It's utterly unacceptable and all derision is completely justified. 

Alan Pardew is an idiot and not fit to be manager of Newcastle United, but we've known that for years.