Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Tbf to the media, he did put Brockway, Ogdenville and North Haverbrook on the map like.

I did, and I asked for Total Sport to come off the fence. It's one thing attacking the players, but they up till now have refused to question Pardew (though Ando did a little tonight) or the owner.

I'll link to the show when it's uploaded later on tonight.

You were far too measured & polite, the local media deserve as much hostile criticism as the club. For a start someone needs to tell Mick Lowes that Pardew is not his best f***ing mate, therefore he should not interview him in a manner as if he is.

Feel free, Wandy :thup: I said as much as I could, as didn't want to risk getting binned from the show.

Believe me, I am tempted every week, but I'm not sure I could keep the rage in. As long as you don't swear at them though they surely cannot bin your call.

I've question their editorial policy (brown-nosing the club too much) It might not have gone down well.

I did, and I asked for Total Sport to come off the fence. It's one thing attacking the players, but they up till now have refused to question Pardew (though Ando did a little tonight) or the owner.

You were far too measured & polite, the local media deserve as much hostile criticism as the club. For a start someone needs to tell Mick Lowes that Pardew is not his best f***ing mate, therefore he should not interview him in a manner as if he is.

Feel free, Wandy :thup: I said as much as I could, as didn't want to risk getting binned from the show.

Believe me, I am tempted every week, but I'm not sure I could keep the rage in. As long as you don't swear at them though they surely cannot bin your call.

I've question their editorial policy (brown-nosing the club too much) It might not have gone down well.

That would leave them wide open to the criticism that they run their radio station in the exact same manner as Ashley runs NUFC.

It's funny that most want him gone now, when's he's not been on the touchline. Not that I try to defend him or anything.

But there were people defending him when he was on the touchline and could try to influence things and lost games like derbys and that.

What's he said?

Not on yet.

Still under his stone at the moment.

f***ing creep (him not you)

I sort of gathered that, i'm only a creep when Im at the strippers.

That would leave them wide open to the criticism that they run their radio station in the exact same manner as Ashley runs NUFC.

It depends on how much the BBC fear with getting on Ashley's bad side. Their commentary contract is their bread and butter.