Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

From .com:

Chris Hughton's last fourteen games: 13 points

(7 losses, 4 draws, 3 wins. 10 goals for, 20 against)

Alan Pardew's last fourteen games: 13 points

(9 defeats, 1 draw, 4 wins. 9 goals for, 27 against)

Edit,

I've seen it's in the Hughton thread, it should also be in here.

After losing to Man U.

The last few results have been tough games for us. The opposition have been above us and we’ve not had any breaks. First goal was essential for us and we didn’t get it."

Liar.

Before we played Southampton.

8 Newcastle United 

9 Southampton

The headbutt and following set of results. He'd genuinely have been sacked by every other club in the league. The guy talks himself up in an absence caused by his own violent conduct, then comes back and his influence is to make us lose even worse than his caretaker :lol:

A far better manager in Laudrup was let go by a much smaller club in Swansea. Having just delivered a trophy.

I think he will be sacked this summer, Ashley just can't risk being relegated.  He isn't blind, he has seen the games.

He must know keeping Pardew is gonna drag us down, he just can't have that.

No offence, but this combined with the request for Ashley's email address suggests you are pretty naive.

If Ashley was worried about Pardew getting us relegated he'd have sacked him last summer, when Pardew nearly got us relegated.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/apr/06/arsene-wenger-everton-arsenal

for ianw and the all managers come out with the same crowd:

arsene pardew :lol: :

"Was there a lack of fight? You could say that," he said. "It is a massive worry to lose a game like that. We have to analyse it well and come back with a different attitude, with more personality and stronger challenges. We have to go back to basics. Our performance was not convincing, not defensively, not offensively. Everton was better and deserved to win."

roberto martinez :okay: :

"What is important when you are a team, you have to have an aim," he said. "It can be an easy aim or you can reach high and try and have a dream to follow. When it was Swansea it was to get into the Premier League, at Wigan it was to get into Europe and at club with the heritage of Everton it is to get into the Champions League. There is still a long, long way to go. Arsenal from now have 15 points to fight for and it is going to be a really tough battle."

No off

I think he will be sacked this summer, Ashley just can't risk being relegated.  He isn't blind, he has seen the games.

No offence, but this combined with the request for Ashley's email address suggests you are pretty naive.

If Ashley was worried about Pardew getting us relegated he'd have sacked him last summer, when Pardew nearly got us relegated.

No offence taken mate, the email address was tongue in cheek, would still send in an email to the fucker though.

Not naive, the performance this season have been even worse than previous, I think Ashley needs to protect his investment or he stands to loose loads of money. I could be wrong but hanging onto a bit of hope. Im in my forties, have seen plenty of shit with this club and been going for years. Trust me, I'm not naive, just dumb for continuing my support!

To be fair to Pards we've had loads of injuries and we did have to play last Wednesday. He also had his best play snatched from his grasp in January, poor lad. These results will be hurting him too.

I stopped reading after the bit in bold.

Annual Tasks M. Ashley Expects of A. Pardew

Maintain Premier League status.

Try to be top half for maximum Sports Direct exposure.

Don't qualify for Europe.

Exit cups as early as possible.

Play down the club's size at every opportunity.

Back all transfer market [in]activity.

Publicly arselick 'Mike' whenever possible.

Embarrass the Geordie scumbags when feasible.

Accept a comparative pittance in salary.

Another season successfully negotiated by A. Pardew. Champagne all round. One glass each.

Annual Tasks M. Ashley Expects of A. Pardew

Maintain Premier League status.

Try to be top half for maximum Sports Direct exposure.

Don't qualify for Europe.

Exit cups as early as possible.

Play down the club's size at every opportunity.

Back all transfer market [in]activity.

Publicly arselick 'Mike' whenever possible.

Embarrass the Geordie scumbags when feasible.

Accept a comparative pittance in salary.

Another season successfully negotiated by A. Pardew. Champagne all round. One glass each.

Loads of managers do/say stuff like that though, Dave.

Supposedly it was Llambias who persuaded Ashley to give Pardew another chance as Ashley was ready to sack him at the end of last season.  He hasn't got that support any more so could he be more vulnerable than previously?

And if it comes down to money then Pardew is losing Ashley money at the moment.  No TV games for the longest period I can ever recall because we are now so uninteresting with nothing to play for and boring to watch as well, the cancellation of season tickets, the decrease in the value of our players.

If our best players have had enough and want to leave, Ashley is going to have to replace them and if he decides to take a risk then he will end up panic-buying in January and may well have sacked Pardew by then.  Better to do it sooner rather than later. 

Well I can live in hope.

To be fair to Pards we've had loads of injuries and we did have to play last Wednesday. He also had his best play snatched from his grasp in January, poor lad. These results will be hurting him too.

I stopped reading after the bit in bold.

Don't be hating on wor Pards.

Supposedly it was Llambias who persuaded Ashley to give Pardew another chance as Ashley was ready to sack him at the end of last season.  He hasn't got that support any more so could he be more vulnerable than previously?

And if it comes down to money then Pardew is losing Ashley money at the moment.  No TV games for the longest period I can ever recall because we are now so uninteresting with nothing to play for and boring to watch as well, the cancellation of season tickets, the decrease in the value of our players.

If our best players have had enough and want to leave, Ashley is going to have to replace them and if he decides to take a risk then he will end up panic-buying in January and may well have sacked Pardew by then.  Better to do it sooner rather than later. 

Well I can live in hope.

Cheers! Summed up what I was thinking give or take!

Well I can live in hope.

Cheers! Summed up what I was thinking give or take!

Fair enough. :thup:

I still don't think there's an end in sight.