Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Happy Face, you need to pass these on to TheGuv, so he can ambush Pardew with them.

:lol:

"Heads up Pards you cowardly charlatan c***, I've got some interesting stats for you to look over"

Find it amazing how the whole club; management, coaching staff and players. Totally switched off once they were comfortably in 8th and knew they were safe from relegation.

I mean we saw a similar thing with Swansea last season but at least they had fucking won a trophy before slacking off. We've achieved nothing and the club are acting like it's some epic achievement.

What Pardew has done is taken the expectation that we finish in the top 10 and has aimed for the absolute bare minimum.

He's managed along the way to give us plenty of batterings, not least 3 defeats in a row off Sunderland. But what does that matter though as it looks like we'll limp over the line and finish 10th. Wooooo!

The squad all get a bonus if we finished in the top 10.  That bonus has pretty much been assured now so they just don't give a shit anymore.  Doesn't help that our managers a despicable twat that nobody but the likes of Rob Elliott could possibly enjoy playing under.

Happy Face, you need to pass these on to TheGuv, so he can ambush Pardew with them.

"Heads up Pards you cowardly charlatan c***, I've got some interesting stats for you to look over"

Guest bimpy474

I notice nobody's complaining about HF's stats anymore  :hmm:

They're backing up what some of us have been saying for a couple of years now, didn't need the stats back then, and don't need them now to know Pardew is useless.

Guest neesy111

Can't be true

Just heard a ridiculous stat that Sunderland fc have scored more goals at st james in 2014 than nufc?

In competitive games, yes.

Guest bimpy474

Can't be true

Just heard a ridiculous stat that Sunderland fc have scored more goals at st james in 2014 than nufc?

In competitive games, yes.

This is horrible  :(

Since January 1st, it's now April 16th.

Pardew still our manager :lol: