Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"It's the toughest period of my managerial career but, yes, I do think I can survive it. As a manager you're going to have some bad times, some really bad times. If you're going to walk away, then in my view you do not have the make-up to be a manager or a leader of men. If you're in the middle of a field, surrounded by armies, left right and centre, you can't just say: 'I've had enough now, sorry.'"

Akin to Comical Ali on a battlefield. :lol:

Hasnt someone already mocked up Comical Alan?

Where's the pic? Would be apt with those quotes. :lol:

"It's the toughest period of my managerial career but, yes, I do think I can survive it. As a manager you're going to have some bad times, some really bad times. If you're going to walk away, then in my view you do not have the make-up to be a manager or a leader of men. If you're in the middle of a field, surrounded by armies, left right and centre, you can't just say: 'I've had enough now, sorry.'"

Well considering he's no stranger to being sacked this is good news.

Guest Roger Kint

I dare say most people in the middle of a field, surrounded by armies left right and centre would surrender. :lol:

Prick thinks hes John Rambo now

I dare say most people in the middle of a field, surrounded by armies left right and centre would surrender. :lol:

Especially Pardew, he'd start hoofing a couple of grenades hoping for some magic to maybe injure a few enemies before he decides to sit back and surrender. Then he'll complain that we cant compete with China, USA or Russia.

In that case I hope he fucks off to some remote part of Thailand and can only be found by a group looking to venture into Burma.

In that case I hope he f***s off to some remote part of Thailand and can only be found by a group looking to venture into Burma.

If we win I hope he dedicates it to "the brave Mujaheddin fighters". 

Guest Roger Kint

In that case I hope he fucks off to some remote part of Thailand and can only be found by a group looking to venture into Burma.

Knowing our luck he would be saved

In that case I hope he f***s off to some remote part of Thailand and can only be found by a group looking to venture into Burma.

"They drew first blood, not me."

Aye I know Alan, you set us up for the 0-0.

Guest Roger Kint

'He aint heavy' playing out at the end of the game?

Guest Roger Kint

"They drew first blood, not me."

Aye I know Alan, you set us up for the 0-0.

:lol:

Knowing our luck he would be saved

Hopefully he'd be Ben Stiller as Simple Jack in Tropic Thunder. Forever.

Feels strange, him moving closer towards the sack and the opinion/tide turning has me buzzing more than during any other period this season.

The press have helped. His Stoke press conference was a fucking car crash.

'He aint heavy' playing out at the end of the game?

:lol:

Just imagine that playing over the lap of honour.

Guest Dontooner

Surrounded by the enemy??

This thick bastard will sell out his own men in a split sec.

Slimy Bastards always dies last.

“The club’s the most important thing on Saturday.

“I know there are protests and walking out – but what comes first?

“This is a football match on a Saturday afternoon with fans wearing the black and white.

“We had a tough game at Arsenal but we dug in, and if we show that kind of character on Saturday, I really hope that they stay with us and support us.

“We need the support this week – we really do.

“We want to win for our staff at the ground and we want to win for our fans and ourselves.”

Hahahahaha, squirm you little bitch.

hope we loose 0-4 or something. He won't walk away and ashley will keep him as long as possible. So the players loyalty to pardew means everything.

He he looses the dressing room 100% ashley has to act. The fans can't stay away I'm afraid.