Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

People don't actually think Cardiff will beat us do they?

It's not beyond the realms of possibility whatsoever.  I don't think they will though, no.

Of course its possible but as we are they are worse imo

People don't actually think Cardiff will beat us do they?

It's not beyond the realms of possibility whatsoever.  I don't think they will though, no.

Of course its possible but as we are they are worse imo

As long as we don't need to score, we'll be fine.

Why wouldn't they? Shit teams pick up points when they're fighting for their lives. Especially when playing against a spineless team with nothing to play for.

:thup: With zero creativity in our side.  Think we'll grind out a draw/win though.  It'll be a shite match.

Anyone fancy the Mick Quinn talk in at Lemington Social club tonight 8.00 with Toon fans spokesperson and good egg Steve "gangsters moll" Wraith  :p

I would have gone if I'd had a bit more notice. Not often we get talk-ins in the West End.

Wraith is a twunt though.

Why wouldn't they? s*** teams pick up points when they're fighting for their lives. Especially when playing against a spineless team with nothing to play for.

:thup: With zero creativity in our side.  Think we'll grind out a draw/win though.  It'll be a s**** match.

It will be painful to watch, any sort of result will have the cunt hailing a turn around and describe it as a vindication of his management

I was gonna say we had nothing to play for but there's that top 10 bonus isn't there. I think we will win but it'll be by no means comfortable. We look as bad as any team in the league at the minute.

Don't know why he does it to himself. The longer it drags on, the more people will hate him with increasing passion. Just leave.

The King isn't going to walk away from a multi million pounds pay off.

I was gonna say we had nothing to play for but there's that top 10 bonus isn't there. I think we will win but it'll be by no means comfortable. We look as bad as any team in the league at the minute.

We realistically need a just a point (at most) to secure 10th I believe.

Don't know why he does it to himself. The longer it drags on, the more people will hate him with increasing passion. Just leave.

The Lying King lol

The Lying King lol

King of cunts

I am sure he said on SSN he has never experienced a run like this before. Evidence suggests otherwise at Charlton and he lost 8 on the trot at West Ham. He couldn't lie straight in bed.

He is unreal like "oh they're criticising me for losing, how dare they! I'll be the bigger man and rise above it.". It's ok though folks, he's got a little bit of that winning mentality and he'll just dig deep to find the process to win. But if we don't it's because they have more to play for getting out of relegation. They had that je ne se qua about them, that little bit more desire, we can't expect to compete with that.

The most important thing though is that Alan lies through his back teeth.

Why wouldn't they? Shit teams pick up points when they're fighting for their lives. Especially when playing against a spineless team with nothing to play for.

:thup: With zero creativity in our side.  Think we'll grind out a draw/win though.  It'll be a shite match.

:lol: Shite as hell, and we'll all be watching.

Guest firetotheworks

The Lying King lol

:lol: