Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chopey

After what I witnessed yesterday we now have two sets of fans, stadium fans and the real fans that are prepared to do something about this mess.

Judging by the amount who walked I imagine those are the ones that have chucked their tickets, so Ashley will still have 40,000 mindless drones to watch that shite week in week out.

Guest bimpy474

Me mams just told me she feels sorry for Pardew, because no manager can work with what Ashley's given them.

I stormed out of sunday dinner.

She's done lamb today as well.

That's you now the black sheep of family.

Me mams just told me she feels sorry for Pardew, because no manager can work with what Ashley's given them.

No i think me father was as disgusted as i was, he's just smart enough to wait til after dinner to discuss our managers failings.

Those players are not s***. They are capable of so much more given the right environment.

been saying this for 2 years while pardew has them standing still in lines kicking the ball to ba etc. and people were saying it was down to the players for f***s sakes

I remember, in the 5th season, when we played at WBA (a) we broke from one of their corners and HBA, Ba and Cisse (I think?) combined to score having broke from the edge of our box to score in about 15 seconds. For the first time since a SBR team I actually thought we were on to something.

I've not thought that since.

he's a f***ing lunatic for not trying to stick with that pardew like, only a lunatic or a diagnosed moron could have watched us in that game (around that time actually) and not thought to himself "well, by luck or good management i've stumbled onto something here which clearly works and everyone loves, this is what i'm going to do going forward"

what a t*** the man is

Exactly. It's staggering that we've never played like that since. It was clearly working and was just abandoned for no obvious reason. Lunatic is the perfect word.

Cacked himself after the Wigan game.

Guest bimpy474

No i think me father was as disgusted as i was, he's just smart enough to wait til after dinner to discuss our managers failings.

:lol:

Those players are not s***. They are capable of so much more given the right environment.

been saying this for 2 years while pardew has them standing still in lines kicking the ball to ba etc. and people were saying it was down to the players for f***s sakes

I remember, in the 5th season, when we played at WBA (a) we broke from one of their corners and HBA, Ba and Cisse (I think?) combined to score having broke from the edge of our box to score in about 15 seconds. For the first time since a SBR team I actually thought we were on to something.

he's a f***ing lunatic for not trying to stick with that pardew like, only a lunatic or a diagnosed moron could have watched us in that game (around that time actually) and not thought to himself "well, by luck or good management i've stumbled onto something here which clearly works and everyone loves, this is what i'm going to do going forward"

what a t*** the man is

Exactly. It's staggering that we've never played like that since. It was clearly working and was just abandoned for no obvious reason. Lunatic is the perfect word.

Then we hasn't he cacked himself after Liverpool, mackems twice, spurs, everton, man utd, etc..etc..etc.. continuously persisting with the 442/451 abortion? He simply just hasn't got a clue.

what a t*** the man is

Then we hasn't he cacked himself after Liverpool, mackems twice, spurs, everton, man utd, etc..etc..etc.. continuously persisting with the 442/451 abortion? He simply just hasn't got a clue.

He makes us as compact as possible and wonders why we have no fret.

Funniest thing about the whole scenario is he actually talks like we do pose a fret.

Has no fret as he leaves our most talented players or playmakers out of the team selection.  He much prefers to have a solid team and rely on a Ba or Remy type to nick summik.  Awful tactics, awful to watch and soul destroying to play in

Has no fret as he leaves our most talented players or playmakers out of the team selection.  He much prefers to have a solid team and rely on a Ba or Remy type to nick summik.  Awful tactics, awful to watch and soul destroying to play in

Then the media fall over themselves telling us we have no creative players and that we sold our best, most creative player in January.

When the reality of the situation is Pardew did his level best to peddle him and knew he was going to be sold on January, on top of all this he's frozen out the other 2 creative players we have in the squad.

Fucking remarkable.

@StanCollymore: Newcastle United fans, why sack Pardew,given money he creates attractive team doesn't he?

0871722334,text 80189 we call you

4pm

Smh

That's great, 90% of the replies are telling him he's wrong, but he retweets the one that agree's with him. That's media cunts for you.

@StanCollymore: Newcastle United fans, why sack Pardew,given money he creates attractive team doesn't he?

4pm

Smh

Don't fucking bother, Stan.

4pm

Smh

Don't f***ing bother, Stan.

He'll only call to find out the best dogging locations in the North East like.