Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

He's not, he's clever, he just has no self respect. He knows that people will phone up to tell him he's talking (what I expect he also knows) shite and then he's done his job.

He's not, he's clever, he just has no self respect. He knows that people will phone up to tell him he's talking (what I expect he also knows) shite and then he's done his job.

:thup:

Guest firetotheworks

It's not difficult to understand, like. If you're constantly tying to bait people you're asking for abuse and unfortunately there's plenty of idiots listening to that show.

Nah, that is quite difficult to understand. Soz like.

I see it as doing an Anton Ferdinand, wind people up then cry like a bitch when they say something you don't like.

His show is terrible though, i've listened a couple of times and it's just him on his soapbox, shouting the same points over and over, and hogging all the air time.

It's not difficult to understand, like. If you're constantly tying to bait people you're asking for abuse and unfortunately there's plenty of idiots listening to that show.

Which doesn't excuse the racism nor make him a 'prick' for being incensed at receiving racist abuse.

Guest firetotheworks

That's fucking terrible that. You think that by being a WUM means that you're inviting racial insults because there are people out there that will do it? Don't be fucking stupid man.

We don't have to defend ourselves against the nation's idiots that support other teams, to do so is an exercise in futility. We know what's wrong, and we will continue to fight it. Let the others make their own commentaries if they like.

A man who beats woman and purposely tries to make the masses angry in an attempt to take money from them isn't in any sort of position to expect the 'right' sort of people to respond. It's totally different than the acceptance of racism per se.

I don't think anyone is justifying racism, it's just a fact that if you wind up a group of people some of them will be radgies and take it too far. Not being a cunt is a good way to avoid it.

Guest bimpy474

However much a cunt or wind up Collymore is, using the colour of his skin to have a go back is 100% wrong. And not understandable at all.

I don't think anyone is justifying racism, it's just a fact that if you wind up a group of people some of them will be radgies and take it too far. Not being a c*** is a good way to avoid it.

So you have to modify behaviour based on the moronic nature of people? Utter s***

Why is modifying your behaviour wrong if your behaviour is being a cunt?

using the colour of his skin to have a go back is 100% wrong. And not understandable at all.

:lol:

Nobody contested either of those points. It's his reaction to it I have the problem with.

However much a cunt or wind up Collymore is, using the colour of his skin to have a go back is 100% wrong. And not understandable at all.

Yeah it's really not that difficult to understand.

I don't think anyone is justifying racism, it's just a fact that if you wind up a group of people some of them will be radgies and take it too far. Not being a c*** is a good way to avoid it.

So you have to modify behaviour based on the moronic nature of people? Utter s***

There's something you can take from that post, Ronaldo

Guest firetotheworks

Don't be fucking stupid man. Seriously, just don't be fucking stupid. There's a massive difference between deliberately provoking a reaction about football and being a bonafide racist. Honestly man, what the fuck is wrong with you?

However much a c*** or wind up Collymore is, using the colour of his skin to have a go back is 100% wrong. And not understandable at all.

spot on  :thup: he may be inviting criticism, but it is hardly understandable that people call him for being black because of it ffs.