Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think 82% of fans are like battered wives who are too scared of life without emotional scaring!

its the 34% who are very happy with him that have the major issues.  Christ talk about being easily pleased

Pardews a c*** and a crap manager but apparently we are the only ones who think that.

This forum is the only place I know where he's properly reviled.

I'd bet he's hated on other forums too but I don't frequent any.

Pardews a cunt and a crap manager but apparently we are the only ones who think that.

I don't quite understand it myself. I've said it again and again but I don't actually think he deserves the amount of shite some on here level at him.

I think the only ones who revile him are those who see him as Ashley's mouthpiece. There are others who's criticism is more to do with not thinking much of his football management ability. Then for others it's probably a bit of both.

Pardews a cunt and a crap manager but apparently we are the only ones who think that.

I don't quite understand it myself. I've said it again and again but I don't actually think he deserves the amount of shite some on here level at him.

I think the only ones who revile him are those who see him as Ashley's mouthpiece. There are others who's criticism is more to do with not thinking much of his football management ability. The for others it's probably a bit of both.

Easier to just say everyone on N-O has the exact same opinion though.

Guest Roger Kint

Apparently going to "punish himself" for his touchline outburst and do some community service?

Giving cookery lessons to Newcastle fans, got the idea from stifler

So spending time in the community is a punishment, he don't mean picking up litter or painting fkn railings.

:lol: come on man.

:lol: I know what he means but I bet a load will take it as spending time with the fans in the community he see's as a punishment, as no doubt he means hospital and school type visits.

Guest bimpy474

"We've lost our last 4 and in 3 of those we've been very good".

I wonder which one of West Brom and Cardiff he reckons we were very good in.

[/dissecting Pards quotes to fuel agenda]

Contained Cardiff for an hour didn't we. Fucking Toon fans expect the earth, unreasonable wankers :lol: