Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Someone needs to pray for Brett. Pardew has possessed him.

:)

Need a good old fashion N-O exorcism...someone in a Keegan mask throwing piss on him. singing toon songs.  "Be gone spirit of Pardew, be GONE!!!!"

Someone needs to pray for Brett. Pardew has possessed him.

:)

Need a good old fashion N-O exorcism...someone in a Keegan mask throwing piss on him. singing toon songs.  "Be gone spirit of Pardew, be GONE!!!!"

:lol:

When you read back the posts here 10 years ago re Sir Bobby Robson during his final days as our manager, you would know why people here are that 'harsh', Brett.  It was like a karma that we underwent a dark age since Souness until now because the fans here made those disgraceful comments towards Sir Bobby. 

Not comparing Pardew and Sir Bobby but some comments here are way too harsh and cunts like.  The people will start missing Pardew again a few years later after we hire managers like Souness Roeder Allardyce Houghton etc.  And certainly they would say as a big club we deserves a manager a lot better than we currently have, ignoring the fact that during the last 20 years the only big name managers with successful record before joining us were Sir Bobby and Dalglish.  I actually doubt whether Sir Bobby would join us if he isn't a Geordie as well.

I sometimes sit here and think about how I've supported this club for the better on of 15+ years and experienced f*** all of success. Then I think about all of the local lads here and those who have family from the area and they've gone entire lifetimes without success. So how can anyone be chastised for being sick of mediocrity or no ambition?

Life's too f***ing short to be messing about with the likes of Alan Pardew.  Is his football exciting? No. Does he have us in a position to win trophies? No. Are we building up to win a trophy in the future? No.

End of story here.

If our manager was Roberto Martinez you could answer yes to all 3, even if we were in the same position in the league.

I sometimes sit here and think about how I've supported this club for the better on of 15+ years and experienced f*** all of success. Then I think about all of the local lads here and those who have family from the area and they've gone entire lifetimes without success. So how can anyone be chastised for being sick of mediocrity or no ambition?

Life's too f***ing short to be messing about with the likes of Mike Ashley.  Is he a fat cunt? Yes. Does he have us in a position to win trophies? No. Are we building up to win a trophy in the future? No.

End of story here.

When you read back the posts here 10 years ago re Sir Bobby Robson during his final days as our manager, you would know why people here are that 'harsh', Brett.  It was like a karma that we underwent a dark age since Souness until now because the fans here made those disgraceful comments towards Sir Bobby. 

Not comparing Pardew and Sir Bobby but some comments here are way too harsh and cunts like.  The people will start missing Pardew again a few years later after we hire managers like Souness Roeder Allardyce Houghton etc.  And certainly they would say as a big club we deserves a manager a lot better than we currently have, ignoring the fact that during the last 20 years the only big name managers with successful record before joining us were Sir Bobby and Dalglish.  I actually doubt whether Sir Bobby would join us if he isn't a Geordie as well.

Wouldn't lump Hughton in that list, but aside from that, spot-on list. Hughty brought us up and was put in that position. Always a legend in my eyes.

Guest bimpy474

Wouldn't lump Hughton in that list, but aside from that, spot-on list. Hughty brought us up and was put in that position. Always a legend in my eyes.

O0

people will start missing Pardew

Fair play for getting away with that comment, i'd probably have an IP ban on me by now :lol:

As for Bobby, tbh with you i thought he should have gone in the summer prior, i still regret to this day wishing for that but thought it was just sheer stupidity to get rid when they did even though i felt he should have went before that. I still stand by me wanting Hughton out, i don't stand by myself for wanting Bobby out, i was wrong, very wrong but obviously at the time i thought it was right :sad:

I've shown Pardew more patience than probably any other manager here and that's quite scary given his record but that's how much fear Ashley has struck in to me, i fear everything he now does with this club.

So lemme get this straight, we should be thankful for Pardew because we're only gonna get someone worse in? Is each passing moment a new lowering of standards around these parts?

Fuck that shit.

I'll never fucking miss Pardew. Unless we get someone worse in. :)

Guest bimpy474

Fair play for getting away with that comment, i'd probably have an IP ban on me by now :lol:

Ahhhh, if only I had the power.

Nah, love him or not Brett makes for.........intere.......intrig......differe......well, stuff.

Don't roll that shit on me. Best overall poster... nearly smashed my works computer when i seen you were nominated in top 3  :lol:

Nah, love him or not Brett makes for.........intere.......intrig......differe......well, stuff.

I'd certainly get bored with page after page of relentless posts which amount to very slight variations on the theme of Pardew being a clueless prick. As it stands I do have a look in here now and then to see what the current line of debate is.... O0

Life's too f***ing short to be messing about with the likes of Alan Pardew.  Is his football exciting? No. Does he have us in a position to win trophies? No. Are we building up to win a trophy in the future? No.

End of story here.

If our manager was Roberto Martinez you could answer yes to all 3, even if we were in the same position in the league.

Excellent post.

Guest bimpy474

I'd certainly get bored with page after page of relentless posts which amount to very slight variations on the theme of Pardew being a clueless prick. As it stands I do have a look in here now and then to see what the current line of debate is.... O0

You have to have different points of view, surely places like this becoming boring otherwise. I dont agree with Brett, frankly he's as mad as a balloon but he's every right to be as mad as that balloon imo :lol:

End of story here.

Tbf even if we did have Martinez, Ashley wouldn't allow us to be in a position to winning a trophy or building up to win a trophy in the future :lol:

The whole thing stinks from the top, i'd honestly take another decade of Pardew if it meant Ashley leaving tomorrow and some ambitious bloke coming in with lots of cash whose interesting in building the football club up from top to bottom and of course winning stuff.