Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I watched a bit of Sunday Supplement and it was clear, as before, that Pardew's reputation is much higher outside the North East. The general verdict is that he's doing well in a difficult situation.

yep agree. Most, if not all of the phone ins I have heard recycle this same tosh. Im sure it was Paddy Barclay (sp) on talkshite the other day spouting the 'no one else could do as well as he has' line. Followed by the 'his hands are tied by MA'....

Ignoring the fact that he is complicit with and an utterly willing bondage victim of the fat ones.

Not sure why his stock is so high darn sarf??

Beggars beleif that journos cant see anyone else doing better than he has though...

It's just the kind of easy regurgitated shite you expect from the press really. Up there with 'those bloody gutless foreigners'. They can just blame it all on Ashley without bothering to watch our matches. Except the times we play their beloved top 6/7 who of course were in 'formiddable' form, rather than Pardew bottling the game with his tactics.

Football journalism on that sort of scale is more or less completely worthless. There's far too many complexities within individual clubs for some dickheads from London who watched MOTD and whose careers depend upon perpetuating a culture of four or five mega clubs with everyone else making up the numbers and to be grateful to be allowed to play on the same grass as a grand famous club like Manchester City, to be able or willing to offer any sort of worthwhile opinion.

Don't let yourself be wound up or influenced by it, just turn it off and don't read it.

Sunday Supplement ffs. Why would you waste a single second of your life watching that?

I watched a bit of Sunday Supplement and it was clear, as before, that Pardew's reputation is much higher outside the North East. The general verdict is that he's doing well in a difficult situation.

yep agree. Most, if not all of the phone ins I have heard recycle this same tosh. Im sure it was Paddy Barclay (sp) on talkshite the other day spouting the 'no one else could do as well as he has' line. Followed by the 'his hands are tied by MA'....

Ignoring the fact that he is complicit with and an utterly willing bondage victim of the fat ones.

Not sure why his stock is so high darn sarf??

Beggars beleif that journos cant see anyone else doing better than he has though...

The National media and fans of other PL clubs are happy with the set up at SJP because they know that we pose no threat to the 'established order' of the PL. The media have little interest in a successful NUFC because it would mean they had to spend more time away from their cosy metropolitan and mancunian bolt holes. The fans of clubs like Liverpool are happy because once again, they can be confident of humiliating us almost every time we play them and a comfortable 3 points beckon. Some of them will KNOW Pardew is a toss pot if they have looked at his past record but it suits them for him to remain our manager and keep us from fulfilling anything like our potential...or that of the players, most of whom have declined since coming under his management.

Nobody is going to care about NUFC except the fans of the club and they are the ones who matter.

I don't give a toss what smug scribblers like Barclay say on a pathetic radio show, or what other teams' fans think. They can all get stuffed.

He's a total twat. I've never seen him criticise the likes of Shola etc and even on Ben Arfa and Marveaux's worst games, they never look anywhere near as bad as Shola on a average/good day.

He seems to have deflected the blame entirely on to two players who were brought on in a game we were already well beaten in. He put them on to try and save his bacon despite the fact he had deemed them not good enough to start the game. Yet they are expected to turn it all around late in the game.

They weren't even that bad. We visibly improved after they both came on and it was only after the third went in that every player, and it was pretty much every player, seemed to give up.

These are two players who are probably the most likely to want the manager out, so they get some playing time. So for him to expect them to give blood and guts for him after coming on in a game we're losing two-nil is idiotic.

He's a total twat. I've never seen him criticise the likes of Shola etc and even on Ben Arfa and Marveaux's worst games, they never look anywhere near as bad as Shola on a average/good day.

He seems to have deflected the blame entirely on to two players who were brought on in a game we were already well beaten in. He put them on to try and save his bacon despite the fact he had deemed them not good enough to start the game. Yet they are expected to turn it all around late in the game.

They weren't even that bad. We visibly improved after they both came on and it was only after the third went in that every player, and it was pretty much every player, seemed to give up.

These are two players who are probably the most likely to want the manager out, so they get some playing time. So for him to expect them to give blood and guts for him after coming on in a game we're losing two-nil is idiotic.

:thup: Sums the useless cunt up perfectly. He really is above Allardyce in terms of current/past managers I hate the most. And I completey despised Allardyce.

Guest bimpy474

Pretty obvious to me that he has taken to victimising Marveaux and Ben Arfa because he constantly gets asked why they're not playing. In his mind we are 8th/9th without them and he's not getting enough credit for it.

So his ego takes over and as soon as he got the chance, despite it being completely wrong, he can now turn around and say he was right and we're 8th/9th because of him. And when he gave them their chance we lost 0-4. Pathetically people will fall for it.

I fucking hate him so much, so so much.

Would you take a Villa win if it meant Pardew was sacked?

Yes 121 (87.7%)

:jesuswept:

What's your problem with that?

Apart from the hypothetical nature of it, it suggests a desire for Newcastle fans to lose games.

For the greater good.