Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First time Ive ever not given a fuck about a last minute winner, ever. And it's all down to this cunt.

I'd happily see us lose every game for the rest of the season if it would lead to him getting sacked. He's sapped all the enthusiasm for football out of me with his shit negative tactics and excuses.

First time Ive ever not given a fuck about a last minute winner, ever. And it's all down to this cunt.

I'd happily see us lose every game for the rest of the season if it would lead to him getting sacked. He's sapped all the enthusiasm for football out of me with his shit negative tactics and excuses.

:thup:

There was obviously a lot of relief in the dugout when Remy finished the chance. So much so it makes me wonder if the reports about him losing his job with a defeat were that far away after all. There's celebrating a late winner and then there was that little performance from the lot of them in the dugout today. 

He's just got fuck all about him. We've 11 games left and even if it's unlikely, why the fuck isn't he trying to get a bit of excitement back and saying we'll try and push the two in front of us? No, instead, it's "we've got 40 points, we've had a decent season."

Just fuck off.

He's just got fuck all about him. We've 11 games left and even if it's unlikely, why the fuck isn't he trying to get a bit of excitement back and saying we'll try and push the two in front of us? No, instead, it's "we've got 40 points, we've had a decent season."

Just fuck off.

Even one place higher puts him in Europa League contention, dependant on what happens in the cups, and we know the club does not want that under any circumstances. The spineless rat is more than happy to go along with it too because he knows that it shows up what a pitiful manager he is.

Just fuck off.

:thup: We've been celebrating mediocrity for months on end, I'm sick of hearing about how brilliant a season we've had.

He's just got f*** all about him. We've 11 games left and even if it's unlikely, why the f*** isn't he trying to get a bit of excitement back and saying we'll try and push the two in front of us? No, instead, it's "we've got 40 points, we've had a decent season."

Just f*** off.

Even one place higher puts him in Europa League contention, dependant on what happens in the cups, and we know the club does not want that under any circumstances. The spineless rat is more than happy to go along with it too because he knows that it shows up what a pitiful manager he is.

Reminds me of something I saw on Twitter earlier...

BhLY5bzCUAEhTYs.jpg:large

:undecided:

He's just got f*** all about him. We've 11 games left and even if it's unlikely, why the f*** isn't he trying to get a bit of excitement back and saying we'll try and push the two in front of us? No, instead, it's "we've got 40 points, we've had a decent season."

Just f*** off.

Yep. I just don't get him. Everyone on the outside seems to think he's hard done by, working in horrible conditions, etc. If he got us in the top 7 again those sheep would be lapping it up. He'd be fine for a job elsewhere where he'd have control, etc.

But fact is, this is the perfect job for him. He's got a good squad that will hide his massive deficiencies, get us challenging the top 8 places...something he'd never do if he had control over transfers anywhere else because he'd not have a Ba, Cisse, Ben Arfa, Remy, Coloccini or whoever to bail him out. Can't believe it took me so long to see through the fucker.

Just f*** off.

Yep. I just don't get him. Everyone on the outside seems to think he's hard done by, working in horrible conditions, etc. If he got us in the top 7 again those sheep would be lapping it up. He'd be fine for a job elsewhere where he'd have control, etc.

But fact is, this is the perfect job for him. He's got a good squad that will hide his massive deficiencies, get us challenging the top 8 places...something he'd never do if he had control over transfers anywhere else because he'd not have a Ba, Cisse, Ben Arfa, Remy, Coloccini or whoever to bail him out. Can't believe it took me so long to see through the fucker.

Aye spot on.

Not just that but not having control actually gets him off the hook! He gets below-par performances out of the players and people say "oh poor Pardew, can't buy his own players, has to live with the rubbish Graham Carr's dredged up."

Aye I wish we'd snapped up Darren Bent when we had the chance instead of the useless fucking frogs.