Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chopey

The Torygraph, FFS.

BhzZ4RqCEAA_TA3.jpg

Alex Ferguson was dragged up through the rough streets and ship yards of Glasgow and I can't remember him head butting anyone during a game

The Torygraph, FFS.

BhzZ4RqCEAA_TA3.jpg

Alex Ferguson was dragged up through the rough streets and ship yards of Glasgow and I can't remember him head butting anyone during a game

That's because he adapted accordingly. Was nutting fuckers left, right and centre prior to the 80s.

Guest tollemache

It's obvious what he's trying to say but what a fucking horrendous way to go about it

He phrased what he meant pretty well tbh.

He could've said something about those other managers growing up in 'tough circumstances' or something like that. He didn't have to say 'working class' which makes what could've been a halfway valid point (that not growing up rich doesn't excuse poor behaviour) into an outright slur.

What kind of ban would a supporter get if they tried to stick the nut on a player or manager?

Reckon even with minimal contact you'd be talking a prison sentence.

Pushing them's even worse. Apparently.

What kind of ban would a supporter get if they tried to stick the nut on a player or manager?

Reckon even with minimal contact you'd be talking a prison sentence. 

m

But it was passion, just handbags your honour!

Guest fraser

The Torygraph, FFS.

BhzZ4RqCEAA_TA3.jpg

All working class people are rabble.

Made more nauseating by the fact that they didn't even have a match report, cheeky fuckers £1.40 later. The Independent also makes the point that Meyler(sp.) would not have dreamed of barging into SAF, St Arsene of Wenger, Lord Jose and many more but for his attachment to Sunderland. I don't excuse Pardew, I think he's a useless cunt but let's not go ott.