Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You cannot deny that Pardew has done a decent job at Newcastle, but how can he discipline his players, demand that they act responsibly on the pitch, when he is so irresponsible himself?

Would obviously argue with the part before the first comma, but the second half is a very good point.

Probably a massive  :giggs: but i really cant believe the support he gets from chronicle readers.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/hes-nutter-now-hes-nutter-6763961

moronicle more like

To be fair, this place can be a bit of a rarity when it comes to the vehemence of its opposition to the manager.

Over 2000 have voted on nufcblog.coms version of the poll, currently it's 74%/26% in favour of Pardew.

Probably a massive  :giggs: but i really cant believe the support he gets from chronicle readers.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/hes-nutter-now-hes-nutter-6763961

moronicle more like

That's a more reasonable interpretation of a poll than ours. If it was a different manager who done it that was liked on here, can't help but feel there's no way the results would be in favour for the manager to get sacked for that headbutt.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven.  So he lost his temper?  He's not the only manager to lose it but could you see Fergie or Wenger do that?  I doubt it.  Pardew has no class at all.

Guest Roger Kint

How long do you reckon it'll take before we hear something from the FA?

There's going to be a decision tomorrow according to the Chronicle.

Charged now. Severe agressive/violent behavoir. Special case apparently, was only half listening to radio though

Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew has been charged in relation to an incident in his side’s game against Hull City on 1 March 2014.

It is alleged that in the 72nd minute of the fixture, Pardew was involved in an incident with a Hull City player that amounted to improper conduct.

Due to the serious violent and/or aggressive nature of the reported behaviour this case has been designated as non-standard.

Pardew has until 6pm on Thursday 6 March 2014 to respond to the charge.

Read more at http://www.thefa.com//news/governance/2014/mar/alan-pardew-charged-with-improper-conduct?#tOvlvDdxfyfYjlq3.99

Joey Barton:  Seen Pardew incident. As per usual. Massively over-hyped. Don't let a couple of stupid incidents detract from the job he has done at Newcastle. Especially with what goes on behind the scenes there

Well at least someone in the spotlight can see it for what it is, unlike most pundits on TV.

I can't for the life of me think why Joey Barton would play down a violent/aggressive incident.

Guest Roger Kint

Could be a more lengthy ban than I first thought judging from the wording of that statement.

Didnt they say similar about Anelka then bottle it? Terry/Suarez too arguably got less than expected based on the reaction so god knows, be underwhelming either way imo.