Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

It's the pocket square that makes it for me.

You'd be legs up, poop shoot open wide for him.

Well... thanks for that bimps.

I'm sure Alan would thank you :lol:

Alan Pardew is like an actor who does not quite nail the part. He wants to portray an image of cool, calm sophistication, with a steely edge, but he slips out of character under pressure and reverts to type.

http://oi46.tinypic.com/14lof95.jpg

Hipster cunt

I bet he is genuinely shocked at the reaction this has caused. Probably can't wrap his little brain around the whole thing.

Probably thinking 'why didn't I just take a tumble when he shoved me'. Well that's what I would be thinking anyways  :lol:

‘When you’re the king, you can do anything’

:lol: :lol: I think I'm beginning to like him.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/69627000/jpg/_69627639_pardew_reuters.jpg

How in any manner of speaking is it worse than what Ince did? Absolute nonsense.

If he gets a 10 game stadium ban, he should sue the shit out of them and ask how that's worse than a manager threatening to 'do' an official if he ever sees him again after pushing him against a wall.

Guest tollemache

Yeah I think a very small fine indeed (looking at examples such as £40k for racial abuse) and a ban of 2 or 3 games would be about right

There's seriously no point in employing a manager who is banned for ten games

We're talking about an owner that was willing to keep the job open for a guy who had a heart attack in the middle of a tight relegation battle.

Guest tollemache

Fucking hell... just did a quick google for examples of other fines for out-of-the-ordinary misdemeanours and found that when Mourinho poked Vilanova in the eye he was fined... 600 Euros. Ooof

f***ing hell... just did a quick google for examples of other fines for out-of-the-ordinary misdemeanours and found that when Mourinho poked Vilanova in the eye he was fined... 600 Euros. Ooof

Doesn't count on here because he's one of the best managers in the world, it happened in another country and it was assault on a coach and not a player.