Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

That Wolves game saw many pissed off at the club as a whole, was mainly to do with the Marseille game before hand.

You wanted Robson sacked for finishing 5th but you are more then happy to tell everyone else how we should all be on board with Pardew and Ashley???

Why do you make stuff up like this? Fail to see the need for it gimp.

I've never hid away on this board for my hatred for Ashley, made it very clear he's the one i have my major problems with before anyone else.

Secondly i've never told anyone they should be on board with Pardew. Made it quite clear i understand why people are frustrated but think they can go over the top with certain reactions. And it's appointments after sacking like Robson to Souness and Hughton to Pardew that have literally worn my faith so thin in a decent appointment being made.

I've mentioned loads of managers on here i'd take over Pardew. I would have taken Solskjaer/Mcgath both of which other clubs have appointed recently, they might not work out but at least they are trying something new. I just don't feel we would even consider an appointment like that and i do struggle to understand why many on here can't accept i just don't trust Ashley with anymore managerial appointments. I’ve wanted so many managers sacked in recent times only to be even more disappointed by their successor and when Pardew arrived I told myself just to back him from the start and hope for the best. So now that we are 8th in league and I can’t imagine any upgrade on Pardew arriving, I’m not crying out for a sacking for once.

You wanted Robson sacked for finishing 5th but you are more then happy to tell everyone else how we should all be on board with Pardew and Ashley???

I've never hid away on this board for my hatred for Ashley, made it very clear he's the one i have my major problems with before anyone else.

Secondly i've never told anyone they should be on board with Pardew. Made it quite clear i understand why people are frustrated but think they can go over the top with certain reactions. And it's appointments after sacking like Robson to Souness and Hughton to Pardew that have literally worn my faith so thin in a decent appointment being made.

I've mentioned loads of managers on here i'd take over Pardew. I would have taken Solskjaer/Mcgath both of which other clubs have appointed recently, they might not work out but at least they are trying something new. I just don't feel we would even consider an appointment like that and i do struggle to understand why many on here can't accept i just don't trust Ashley with anymore managerial appointments. I’ve wanted so many managers sacked in recent times only to be even more disappointed by their successor and when Pardew arrived I told myself just to back him from the start and hope for the best. So now that we are 8th in league and I can’t imagine any upgrade on Pardew arriving, I’m not crying out for a sacking for once.

Sorry Brett, I couldn't resist.  I knew you'd latch on to it.

:lol: :lol:

Sorry Brett, I couldn't resist.  I knew you'd latch on to it.

:lol: :lol:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/3022367/awkward-laugh-o.gif

Pardew feels Taylor – who had been fielded as the left centre-half – is more comfortable on the right, the position occupied by Williamson since late September.

“I took Mapou over Steven because I think Steven is a little bit uncomfortable on the left,” he said. “He prefers Willo’s channel.

“So I made the decision after the Spurs game that – Mapou and Colo on the left side, and Willo and Tayls will contest the right side.

Hallelujah! :lol:

Pardew feels Taylor – who had been fielded as the left centre-half – is more comfortable on the right, the position occupied by Williamson since late September.

“I took Mapou over Steven because I think Steven is a little bit uncomfortable on the left,” he said. “He prefers Willo’s channel.

“So I made the decision after the Spurs game that – Mapou and Colo on the left side, and Willo and Tayls will contest the right side.

:kasper: does this mean we won't see our 2 best CBs at the same time?

what an idiot.

Yanga and colo should be our CBs. That would probably be my favourite CB partnership ever for NUFC.

:kasper: does this mean we won't see our 2 best CBs at the same time?

what an idiot.

Yanga and colo should be our CBs. That would probably be my favourite CB partnership ever for NUFC.

That partnership does not work, and is destined to be broken up at the end of the season.

If he gets a stadium ban, I assume he will pick the team before hand, but can Carver change the team if he wants to, without Pardew knowing?

:hmm: You actually mean prior to the match Carver changing team after Pardew's picked and trained with it during the week? If so, that would never happen.

If you mean during the game, of course he can, he'll be in charge.

If he gets a stadium ban, I assume he will pick the team before hand, but can Carver change the team if he wants to, without Pardew knowing?

:hmm: You actually mean prior to the match Carver changing team after Pardew's picked and trained with it during the week? If so, that would never happen.

I kind of assumed Pardew would be down the pub watching some dodgy foreign satellite stream with his iphone strapped to his 'shell like', barking orders out through a pitch side loudspeaker.

Is this wrong? Does a stadium ban mean no communication whatsoever?

I kind of assumed Pardew would be down the pub watching some dodgy foreign satellite stream with his iphone strapped to his 'shell like', barking orders out through a pitch side loudspeaker.

A criss cross of tunnels is being dug under the pitch as we speak.

Interesting.

"At an FA hearing he was fined £350 and handed a four-match suspension."

Right so.

So since Pards has previous, if they don't get all Billy big bollocks a fair outcome should be that they bump it up to 6 match ban and a few grand fine.

I'm pretty sure no contact is allowed till half an hour after final whistle or something like that. Remember some manager sneaking communication to touchline from his hotel room though, might of been Jose actually  :lol: