Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I can't wait for the "Give me a wave" thickets that go to the matches to eventually realise how s*** he is and finally turn on him.  I think he will have a meltdown of epic proportions, can't wait to see it.  Roll on that game when it finally clicks and he gets hurled torrents of abuse.

That day isn't coming, reefa. It'd have come and gone if it was ever due. IMO.

we have a very, very real chance of losing the next 6 games - some of them badly

i don't think he'll survive that personally, he's already on the brink of bettering his own worst club PL losing record or whatever, this would break it and i reckon ashley will bin him

ST sales have clearly dropped badly and the press are starting to slowly pull pardew for his own shitness

it's time

Couldn't disagree more.

Probs change my mind like.

I was absolutely convinced he was going around this time last year - there were plenty of rumours going around and we were still getting smashed off the likes of sunderland and Liverpool despite him having been bailed out with the purchases of half a new team.  Can't bring myself to get hopeful again.

The only thing I find more unbelievable than him being sacked is people who think Ashley gives a flying f*** about these results. He's done exactly what's asked of him, no threat of relegation, cash in on best player, sign nobody, steer well clear of Europe, lower expectations and belittle the club. All according to the club's current behavioural blueprint.

The only thing I find more unbelievable than him being sacked is people who think Ashley gives a flying f*** about these results. He's done exactly what's asked of him, no threat of relegation, cash in on best player, sign nobody, steer well clear of Europe, lower expectations and belittle the club. All according to the club's current behavioural blueprint.

I think he cares a little, but only because it doesn't bode well for next season.

I think Ashley probably does care more about our results than most give him credit for. At the end of the day, our transfer policy revolves around the premise of buying  players on the cheap and selling them on for a profit. You can't generate interest let alone profitable offers in our players if they're all performing shite.

I think Ashley probably does care more about our results than most give him credit for. At the end of the day, our transfer policy revolves around the premise of buying  players on the cheap and selling them on for a profit. You can't generate interest let alone profitable offers in our players if they're all performing s****.

Agreed.

I think Ashley probably does care more about our results than most give him credit for. At the end of the day, our transfer policy revolves around the premise of buying  players on the cheap and selling them on for a profit. You can't generate interest let alone profitable offers in our players if they're all performing shite.

Exactly the point I made this time last year. How many of our players are currently worth the same or more than they were a couple of seasons ago? I can't think of one.

Either way performances like Saturday reflect really badly on the players. MYM, for example, was fucking awful, but it isn't his fault he's got an excuse for a manager and an excuse for a club captain offering him guidance. Such players won't improve under the current setup, no matter what their potential.

Guest Roger Kint

I think he cares a little, but only because it doesn't bode well for next season.

If he didnt care then he wouldnt put himself through the shite served up lately.

People still posting in here about no cohesion or style of play :lol: You're absolutely right, like, but we're about 3 years past that debate now.

come on, be positive. we've plenty of time to  get a cohesive sytem/style. how long has pards left on his contract? dont be so knee-jerk.

as impossible as it seems, i hope we finish 11th, just so that fucktard doesnt get his bonus.

Interesting to see the stick Sherwood is getting in the media this morning. Why and how does Pardew continue to escape any scrutiny?

Is it because Spurs were expected to challenge for top 4, while we were expected to achieve jack all?

Really pissing me off now.

I find it quite incredible that the team has effectively given up after January. It's just being allowed to happen, like getting to 40 points and 8th half way through the season was some sort of epic achievement and so every one could now coast until the end of the season.

They forget the fans are paying an extortionate amount of money to watch the rest of the games this season. Pardew constantly talking about next season and needing new players, despite the fact this is the same group that did well in the first half of the season, bar Cabaye.

Fraud of a manager who was talking about 8th being top of the league for us back in January so who can blame the players for losing their motivation.

We'll be lucky if we finish above Stoke now. 

If he didnt care then he wouldnt put himself through the shite served up lately.

That's whats I cant get, If he didn't give a shit why bother sitting through the crap we get served up,  Im sure theres better, more enjoyable things he could be doing

I think Ashley probably does care more about our results than most give him credit for. At the end of the day, our transfer policy revolves around the premise of buying  players on the cheap and selling them on for a profit. You can't generate interest let alone profitable offers in our players if they're all performing s****.

Exactly the point I made this time last year. How many of our players are currently worth the same or more than they were a couple of seasons ago? I can't think of one.

The one reason would be this, and even if I don't think Ashley thinks like this, there is a chance that he sees his investments in players loose value under Pardew for the second season running and decides do look elsewhere.

On the other hand, he's done nothing to convince me of the fact that he cares about results. Had he been worried about Pardew's effects on players (Cissé, Ben Arfa etc.), Pardew would be gone since long.

Interesting to see the stick Sherwood is getting in the media this morning. Why and how does Pardew continue to escape any scrutiny?

Is it because Spurs were expected to challenge for top 4, while we were expected to achieve jack all?

Expected? We were aiming for 8th.

I was hoping the infamous Reading game would be the nail in the coffin.

I've wanted him out for about 2+ years, when it happens I'll probably just start crying.

I will probably self harm in a good way

Expected? We were aiming for 8th.

We didn't blatt milions in the transfer market and the media conside rus in our place.  Spurs aren't going to make that champs league postition after spending they have made.  Failure.