Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ian's sound.

Don't agree with him most of the time, but he's no WUM like a few others on here.

Every time I see some strongly worded common sense against Pardew or Ashley on here he's there to undermine it with utter guff. Probably not a bad bloke but fans like Ian are partially to blame for this utter mess the club's in.

Submissive to the core.

Ian's sound.

Don't agree with him most of the time, but he's no WUM like a few others on here.

Every time I see some strongly worded common sense against Pardew or Ashley on here he's there to undermine it with utter guff. Probably not a bad bloke but fans like Ian are partially to blame for this utter mess the club's in.

Submissive to the core.

:spit:

Well thanks for that Ron. I wish I could learn your style of 'say everything in a couple of words as if it's chiseled on an ancient tablet and nobody will notice whether it makes sense'.

Ronaldo's right.

That's it, you've got it.

He has and he's right, this isn't aimed at you personally.  Fans who are so laid back about Pardew are facilitating his stay at the club because it reduces the pressure the fraud is coming under.

Guest Dontooner

Ronaldo's right.

Yeah Ronaldo's right

You must be sitting on one hell of a space rocket of a fence.

That's it, you've got it.

My call on Total Sport tonight - 9mins in;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01vrp9c

Alright BG, f*** me you've gone all showbiz lately :lol:

Just trying to spread the word and motivate others to speak out too. :)

I wish I could, I'd just go to rambling mess though and make a fool of myself. :(

Do it. There's nout too it man - it's like speaking to a mate on the phone, just have to remember not to swear of say owt libelous! :D

Ando's a good bloke - met him a good few times.

I got on 5Live and spoke to Tony Livesey the night Carroll was sold. Rambled on about 'betrayal' and ended up regurgitating the nufc.com piece about everyone being liars. Wasn't pretty.  :lol:

Well done though :thup: :)

Like many people who for some odd reason defended Pardew heavily throughout the past couple of years Ian is currently in some weird state of limbo, where he feels like he has to go on as if he wasn't defending Pardew, but instead just offering an alternative view to what is being described as "mental hatred." Hence we get a lot of posts that don't really mean anything, but just say "he's bad yeah, we all KNOW that, but he isn't AS bad as people are saying." This gets classified as defending him, because it is defending him.

Like many people who for some odd reason defended Pardew heavily throughout the past couple of years Ian is currently in some weird state of limbo, where he feels like he has to go on as if he wasn't defending Pardew, but instead just offering an alternative view to what is being described as "mental hatred." Hence we get a lot of posts that don't really mean anything, but just say "he's bad yeah, we all KNOW that, but he isn't AS bad as people are saying." This gets classified as defending him, because it is defending him.

:thup:

Or perhaps that's really just his point of view? This arrogant rubbish is the exact reason why this thread is so crap.

Ronaldo's right.

You mustn't have attended any of the recent games then?

:lol: What? The answer is no home games, I go to away games only. And only a handful of those this year too. Did go to Stoke at home but was given the ticket, so fuck it. :lol:

Ironically enough Ian frequently doesn't watch the games at all but still pops in here to tell people they're overreacting.

I think the crowd were very close to snapping today, quite a lot of booing could be heard from the Gallowgate, especially when Shola came on.  I left a couple of minutes early (third time this season, third time ever) and everybody who came out while I waited for people were ripping into Pardew.  I think he escaped a bit of venom today because he wasn't near the pitch and remained unseen.

Ronaldo's right.

Yep. 100% re the 'submissive to the core' bit.

I respect Ian a lot on here, never met him, but he comes across as absolutley genuine, and a good lad unlike the obvious WUMs.

However, if you are complicit in giving support to a rotten regime, them you are part of the problem.

It's as simple as that.

if you keep giving this foul, vile, corrupt and despicable lot your money, turn up and give credence to their utter destruction and dismantling of our club, then you are an enabler, a collaborator and part of the reason nowt will change.

Irrespective of how much % of the blame lies with Pardew or Ashley, or the gutless players, by continuing to validate them you are complicit in doing harm to our club in the long term.

It is clear our 'owner' despises us, the club and the area. His manager is a puppet, a self promoting charlatan, a media savvy one mind, i'll give the vile cunt that.

The contempt and loathing I have for these people is second to none in relation to any of the previous muppets we have had at our club. this lot are rotten to the core.

My call on Total Sport tonight - 9mins in;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01vrp9c

Alright BG, f*** me you've gone all showbiz lately :lol:

Just trying to spread the word and motivate others to speak out too. :)

I wish I could, I'd just go to rambling mess though and make a fool of myself. :(

Do it. There's nout too it man - it's like speaking to a mate on the phone, just have to remember not to swear of say owt libelous! :D

Ando's a good bloke - met him a good few times.

I got on 5Live and spoke to Tony Livesey the night Carroll was sold. Rambled on about 'betrayal' and ended up regurgitating the nufc.com piece about everyone being liars. Wasn't pretty.  :lol:

Well done though :thup: :)

I'd texted them about Carroll and one of their researchers rang up and said my text was passionate so would I like to speak to Tony. after I'd shut up he started speaking to his guest about something so I thought that was that and hung up...only for the guest to say something and Tony Livesey to say 'Rich, what do you think about that....Rich...ah, he's gone' Doh  :tard:

Ronaldo's right.

:lol: What? The answer is no home games, I go to away games only. And only a handful of those this year too. Did go to Stoke at home but was given the ticket, so f*** it. :lol:

Ironically enough Ian frequently doesn't watch the games at all but still pops in here to tell people they're overreacting.

You're one the submissives then  :lol:

Lining the Fat Man's pocket, however you try and dress it.

Nicely phrased but wrong. IMO, the main problem is that so many people object to any opinion that has any nuances.

I think the crowd were very close to snapping today, quite a lot of booing could be heard from the Gallowgate, especially when Shola came on.  I left a couple of minutes early (third time this season, third time ever) and everybody who came out while I waited for people were ripping into Pardew.  I think he escaped a bit of venom today because he wasn't near the pitch and remained unseen.

The players got booed and told to fuck off when they came over after the game.

Pardew has actually played a blinder by being able to hide in the stand (or not even there if the second half is anything to go by) currently.

Ronaldo's right.

:lol: What? The answer is no home games, I go to away games only. And only a handful of those this year too. Did go to Stoke at home but was given the ticket, so f*** it. :lol:

By going to the odd away game? You know that ticket money goes to the home side, yeah?

Or perhaps that's really just his point of view? This arrogant rubbish is the exact reason why this thread is so crap.

Ronaldo's right.

By going to the odd away game? You know that ticket money goes to the home side, yeah?

Does it? Bugger  :lol:

Fair enough.