Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I assume anyone who thinks Pardew hasn't lost the dressing room thinks our players have a whole other level of terrible they can drop to? If our players are playing for the manager I'd hate to see their efforts if they had given up on him.

Exactly. :lol:

I imagine a lot of the players are probably still quite fond of him because he lets them get away with absolute murder. I suppose that's a type of losing the dressing room.

What I find funny is that he's obviously lost players like Marveaux and Ben Arfa, who ironically are fit, but now his blue eyed boys like Remy, Sissoko and Gouffran can't be arsed to play for him either. Can't say I blame them either, why risk your world cup for that bell end?

Serious question here, what do people genuinely think we do in training?

Work on stopping the opposition

Yet we are the shittest in the league at stopping the opposition :lol: we are so s***.

It's mind blowing isn't it?

Defensive manager who can't even keep it tight

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Apparently he's at the Feyenoord game today, one of my mates was on the same plane as him to Amsterdam. Sadly said mate didn't punch Pardew

The sad thing is the only way Pardew is going to leave SJP is in a coffin, the uplifting thing is that there is no shortage of fans happy to create that situation.

This guy must surely get online delivery when he does his shopping, there is no way he is free to walk around Newcastle without being attacked.

The sad thing is the only way Pardew is going to leave SJP is in a coffin, the uplifting thing is that there is no shortage of fans happy to create that situation.

This guy must surely get online delivery when he does his shopping, there is no way he is free to walk around Newcastle without being attacked.

You need help.

You need help.

Too far gone.

I had a shrink one time, now she's the one cutting her wrists and smearing shit up the walls in her padded cell.  :lol: