Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The sad thing is the only way Pardew is going to leave SJP is in a coffin, the uplifting thing is that there is no shortage of fans happy to create that situation.

This guy must surely get online delivery when he does his shopping, there is no way he is free to walk around Newcastle without being attacked.

Iirc ronaldo posted last week saying people ask Pardew for autographs and photos when he's in town

The sad thing is the only way Pardew is going to leave SJP is in a coffin, the uplifting thing is that there is no shortage of fans happy to create that situation.

This guy must surely get online delivery when he does his shopping, there is no way he is free to walk around Newcastle without being attacked.

Iirc ronaldo posted last week saying people ask Pardew for autographs and photos when he's in town

And I'm the one who needs help?

Serious question here, what do people genuinely think we do in training?

Watch the trains pass and giggle when it's a Virgin

A bit like watching Homer Simpson at work tbh.

the worst part of this video is i can quite easily imagine it being indicative of what we spend a large chunk of our training on, the other chunk learning how to stop the other team scoring goals

Stick Williamson and Santon on a pitch by themselves.  Let Santon float corners in Williamson's direction, and with a standing jump, see if he can head it vaguely near the empty net.  As there's no-one to challenge him, this is viewed as a great success and is why we persist with it.

Guest tollemache

Like many people who for some odd reason defended Pardew heavily throughout the past couple of years Ian is currently in some weird state of limbo, where he feels like he has to go on as if he wasn't defending Pardew, but instead just offering an alternative view to what is being described as "mental hatred." Hence we get a lot of posts that don't really mean anything, but just say "he's bad yeah, we all KNOW that, but he isn't AS bad as people are saying." This gets classified as defending him, because it is defending him.

Or perhaps that's really just his point of view? This arrogant rubbish is the exact reason why this thread is so crap.

Guest tollemache

Like many people who for some odd reason defended Pardew heavily throughout the past couple of years Ian is currently in some weird state of limbo, where he feels like he has to go on as if he wasn't defending Pardew, but instead just offering an alternative view to what is being described as "mental hatred." Hence we get a lot of posts that don't really mean anything, but just say "he's bad yeah, we all KNOW that, but he isn't AS bad as people are saying." This gets classified as defending him, because it is defending him.

:thup:

Nicely phrased but wrong. IMO, the main problem is that so many people object to any opinion that has any nuances.

Just read back a few pages and those stood out

Guest tollemache

Oh good trolle mâché is back

You are an absolutely hideous contributor in this thread. Abject

88% want him sacked on the chronicle poll. Heartening I guess

If we get beat 3-0 off Stoke next week maybe the penny will drop for a few more.

The shittest thing is, a scrappy 1-goal win against some absolute turd of a team will pull a fair few off his back for a while.

Guest tollemache

Not really odd because:

- I was busy having a weekend / life

- I don't know how many times I've got to go out of my way to point out that I'm not necessarily defending Pardew. I just find the way he's discussed in here pointlessly extreme and unconstructive. I'm not wedded to the idea of backing him by any means whatsoever, as I've pointed out explicitly a great number of times very recently, so can we fucking drop that one? Cheers!

- My opinion hasn't really changed as a result of getting smashed by Man Utd. I knew we would get hammered. It's shit.

Guys, please. Don't respond to that guy. He craves attention. The subject matter/ argument doesn't matter, he just wants some attention. Don't give it to him.

I won't post about the matter again.