Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Even one of the contributors on True Faith says "Pardew's absence from the touchline has had more of an impact than expected" - presumably it completely passed them by that Spurs had done the same a couple of weeks before Hull, or that it has been a very regular occurrence to the point where he's more than halfway to our previous Premier League amount of heavy defeats on his own?

Where the f*** do they get these people?

People spouting shit is part of the reason the fraud is still here because others read it as the truth.

Even one of the contributors on True Faith says "Pardew's absence from the touchline has had more of an impact than expected" - presumably it completely passed them by that Spurs had done the same a couple of weeks before Hull, or that it has been a very regular occurrence to the point where he's more than halfway to our previous Premier League amount of heavy defeats on his own?

Where the f*** do they get these people?

People spouting shit is part of the reason the fraud is still here because others read it as the truth.

QFT

While I'm fully on board with the Pardew out line, I don't necessarily agree that it's desireable to anyone to give a lad that just turned  17  his home debut when you're 3 nil down in an abject performance, taking a pummeling and minutes from being booed off the park.

Guest neesy111

Lee Ryder: "Getting rid of Pardew would be papering over the cracks". :spit:

:lol: like peas in a pod you and Lee.

:lol:

You won't see me using it again.

While I'm fully on board with the Pardew out line, I don't necessarily agree that it's desireable to anyone to give a lad that just turned  17  his home debut when you're 3 nil down in an abject performance, taking a pummeling and minutes from being booed off the park.

How much booing was there at the end? Genuine question; I'd left before then to get an earlier train.

i said the same in one of the other threads before the game, if he's rated by the club he should have been getting time when we were on the good run not the bad one

then again in pardew's 1 goal utopia he's never gonna be able to take that risk so in effect the kids have one chance with him, to shine when we're getting reamed, or their goose is cooked

How much booing was there at the end? Genuine question; I'd left before then to get an earlier train.

There was a lot of it, from those of us still around.  It was a bit odd at the end, the players started walking over to the Strawberry Corner and faced further booing, scowls, shouts and hand gestures pointing them back towards the tunnel.  Most of them wandered off as soon as that started, but Santon continued towards the crowd with his tail between his legs and clapped the fans for staying.  As he got closer the boos intensified, until people kind of realised he was the only one with the spine to come over and it changed to clapping.

Guest neesy111

Santon might be bottling it like the rest of them, but there's at least some indication of heart in him. He seems to care about the fans.

:thup:

You'll have experienced worse.

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/847439540.jpg?1396862809

That's mint.

I think it's a bit half arsed really. There's loads of genuine ridiculous ones you could put in (Science, Notting Hill, spies) without having to pad it out with daft ones.

Guest neesy111

It's almost as if Pardew has a song in mind. "Blame it on the sunshine, blame it on the moonlight."

The boogie is the only thing he hasn't blamed.

Did you change your profile pic? :lol: